Any news about restrictions relaxing for sex workers?

LaLaMadix

Bronze Member
It feels like we as sex workers are being left out of the conversation when it comes to relaxing restrictions.
Does anybody have any news or updates?
Starting to really feel the struggle and am dying to get back to work!

💕

Fat boy

Each day is a journey & the journey itself is home
Legend Member
Brothels remain closed, but some private WLs have been working all the while.

A

Annoyance

Considering sex work has almost zero distancing between client and WL the government has left it as the last thing on it's list. But there are a few places already starting to offer outcall services only like Ada rose, or private working from home. There is news on next month easing restrictions but each State is different.

Just have to keep a lookout when next month arrives. Since this is Australias first pandemic they're playing it by ear.

A

Annoyance

It'll be awesome if we could come up with a program that allows a WL to have only 2-3(3 if they aren't regularly visiting) clients in this time of need. Be a sort of Open relationship between the 3 but of course it's still a paid service. Till the lockdown is over.

I would love to share time outside a session to chat watch TV, go out to eat...ect. That's if they're free to do so. On a more social level. NSA/WL.
A paid GF so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

locates

Bronze Member
Hi Aluicus. What you're suggesting sound a lot like having a sugar baby. It's great when you have someone that you can have great sex with but also share time with other activities. My first and only such relationship lasted 3 years and ended when she moved interstate. Although I would consider finding another sugar baby, I have also reached a stage where I would like to meet a life partner but meeting new people has never been my greatest skill.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Just do private bookings, go to a motel or hotel, these places have never been so clean, as they currently are.
Good luck and all the best.

steelblue

Gold Member
It feels like we as sex workers are being left out of the conversation when it comes to relaxing restrictions.
Does anybody have any news or updates?
Starting to really feel the struggle and am dying to get back to work!

💕