• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Any intel on this massage in Stirling ?

Jonny

Bronze Member
IMG_5525.png
 
Yeah mate. Quite good massage with a topless handjob at the end. Nothing else on offer for me when I went, which I was fine with. Not a bad set of bolt-ons for her age either - nice and large, big handful.

You can tell it’s definitely the lady in the photos, just perhaps 20 years ago. I’d say she’s easily in her 60’s so the age on the add’s not overly false, but the picture is deceiving.

All in all, a nice lady, very welcoming with a decent ish service.

Depends what you are looking for, but if it ticks some of your boxes, give her a go. 👍🏼
 
Yeah mate. Quite good massage with a topless handjob at the end. Nothing else on offer for me when I went, which I was fine with. Not a bad set of bolt-ons for her age either - nice and large, big handful.

You can tell it’s definitely the lady in the photos, just perhaps 20 years ago. I’d say she’s easily in her 60’s so the age on the add’s not overly false, but the picture is deceiving.

All in all, a nice lady, very welcoming with a decent ish service.

Depends what you are looking for, but if it ticks some of your boxes, give her a go. 👍🏼


thanks for the review
 
Yeah seen her a couple times,
Good massage, she has aged for sure.
Asked her once for FS but she said someone else is home.
Never know your luck. This was last year.
 
Jessica is 1000% times better. Have seen both and Preya would be in her mid 60's by now. She is lovely but photos are very flattering.
Thanks. I can’t always keep track. Did Jessica use to work out of a house in St James? She has very long nipples? Husband does the organising via text? If it’s the same one I had a bad experience with her.
 
Back
Top