• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Any good Netflix show??

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
My recents have been:
1. Away - typical "let's fly to Mars and have a disaster each week, while we fight over who is in charge", but thankfully short and sweet. 6/10
2. New Legends of Monkey - If you liked the old Monkey Japanese dubbed TV series, this wont disappoint. Tripitaka is still a girl, but this time she is not just a female actor playing a male part. Sandy is also a girl, so two cuties. 7/10
3. Latest episode of Blacklist - Hmmmm. What can be said about this? Made when COVID hit and its half real life and half cartoon. 3/10
4. Ratched - WOW. Watch it. Just watch it. Sarah Paulson is exec prod. I see a new version of American Horror Story, without the previous cast members. Creepy. Sick. Twisted. In fact all the things we love. 9/10

wildcoon

Bronze Member
watching glitch at the moment, aussies show, about half way through season 2 still good so far!

The comedy Shitzs Creek (not sure spelling) that just won all the awards is pretty good - actually gets better as you go. The father and son characters are actually father and son in real life and they both produce the show and do some of the writing as well. Worth a look.....

T

Tania Admin

Sesnse 8, The Order, Hannibal, Schitts Creek and The 100 are all pretty good.