Any good back alley dirty stories?

H

hiall

Any interesting stories from Bali/Indonesia holidays? Something different to the regular massage parlours?

Wooper

Legend Member
Haven’t been to Bali much but when I was 22 we went out drinking and me and mates got seperated due to dancing and making out with girls and I ended up going down the road to check out another club and one had people out the front asking people to come in and In my drunken state I went in and was basically empty except for a few Indonesian girls and 1 was hanging off me a bit and I went upstairs which had private karaoke booths and the girl followed me in and dunno how we got to the point but I ended up getting a bj and after I said I’ll be right back need a drink and I just left

Channelle

Legend Member
If you're not going to say anything constructive don't join the conversation.

Oh well excuse me then.

Constructive - from my point of reading, what a ridiculously strange title for what question was being asked. I wish I'd never clicked on the title, as while it was one I was mildly interested in, the question then asked was so far removed from what I was mildly interested in. But you get that.

And yes, I am not a constructive contributor, but as I am obviously the only one of this type on the forum, it is a special burden I shall continue to carry.

Wooper

Legend Member
Oh well excuse me then.

Constructive - from my point of reading, what a ridiculously strange title for what question was being asked. I wish I'd never clicked on the title, as while it was one I was mildly interested in, the question then asked was so far removed from what I was mildly interested in. But you get that.

And yes, I am not a constructive contributor, but as I am obviously the only one of this type on the forum, it is a special burden I shall continue to carry.
Not sure what you’re finding hard to understand as it’s pretty clear what the topic is about

Channelle

Legend Member
It was a mere observation that's all,
nothing at all about lack of understanding.
The title said:
"Any good back alley dirty stories?"
I know my mind thinks differently.It was thinking of something closer to home, and it did not make the obvious and simple jump to:
"Any interesting stories from Bali/Indonesia holidays?"

RandiiSavage

Silver Member
'Dirtiest' deed that happened to me in Bali was when an obviously drunk as hell European backpacker decided to latch onto me in a bar and said she wanted to fck my brains out. Needless to say this equally drunk fella was chuffed as hell, went back to her hotel and was banging her brains out when she suddenly and violently spewed over the side of the bed....like a lotta spew....on the plus side tho she had nice tits.
Randii

lookinglong

Diamond Member
'Dirtiest' deed that happened to me in Bali was when an obviously drunk as hell European backpacker decided to latch onto me in a bar and said she wanted to fck my brains out. Needless to say this equally drunk fella was chuffed as hell, went back to her hotel and was banging her brains out when she suddenly and violently spewed over the side of the bed....like a lotta spew....on the plus side tho she had nice tits.
Randii
Aren't you glad it was her hotel ;)

Roobear

Gold Member
Randii
Ha ha funny as fuck

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Oh well excuse me then.

The burden of carrying a good sense of ....... now all members lets not get personal the old witch is watching xxxx