Any Big Winners From The Melbourne Cup

Happy2

Legend Member
I didn't but I wonder if our friend Rochelle will kindly inform us that a German horse won

svengali

Foundation Member
I stayed home and kept the money in my pocket which was just as well because the horse I would have backed came nowhere and died after the race. At least I know it wasn't my fault.

Happy2

Legend Member
I stayed home and kept the money in my pocket which was just as well because the horse I would have backed came nowhere and died after the race. At least I know it wasn't my fault.
Oh I don't know svengali The poor horse was shattered when she found out you ignored her Sadly she lost the will to live

Saddest thing is she will be headlines tomorrow Then forgotten Trainers owners will have another million dollar plus foal to win them a Melbourne cup

Asian Nicky

Gold Member
548864-88da3df0-45d0-11e3-889f-97711b41d0dd.jpg

1Chat

Winning experience every time I loose....next year Bart...cmon....:)

svengali

Foundation Member
Upon reflection - beaten favourites usually mean a big payday for the bookies so I guess they came up trumps this year.

1Chat

the last three years I have been putting $100 bucks on Bart Cummings horses, four years ago he had a horse that snuck in and won at 18:1, this year it was paying 33:1. The way I figure it, every trainer wants to win the cup, so its just a matter of time....