• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Another Goal for Geisha

Rankin

Gold Member
I had the pleasure of seeing Ruby at Geisha Massage during the week. Another enjoyable session at this place. Ruby, true to her photograph, is indeed very attractive. Lke the other ladies I have seen at Geisha is Ruby is friendly, engaging and a delightful young lady. She is slim and toned, with maybe B-C naturals.

The service was easy going with no rush and no inhibitions.

While I'm here, a shout out to Jess. All the ladies seem to like working at Geisha and have great attitudes, which to me is a huge plus. It's obvious that the enjoyment of the customer is a priority.

Six visits, five different ladies, never disappointed. Why would I go elsewhere?

A gem of a place, in a sea of punting uncertainty.
 
I had the pleasure of seeing Ruby at Geisha Massage during the week. Another enjoyable session at this place. Ruby, true to her photograph, is indeed very attractive. Lke the other ladies I have seen at Geisha is Ruby is friendly, engaging and a delightful young lady. She is slim and toned, with maybe B-C naturals.

The service was easy going with no rush and no inhibitions.

While I'm here, a shout out to Jess. All the ladies seem to like working at Geisha and have great attitudes, which to me is a huge plus. It's obvious that the enjoyment of the customer is a priority.

Six visits, five different ladies, never disappointed. Why would I go elsewhere?

A gem of a place, in a sea of punting uncertainty.
We thank you for being a great supporter of our shop, and pleased that our lovely girls are meeting your expectations . We do our best by being very selective of the girls that work for us, to instil that in today's world business is build on repeat clients and the best way to achieve this is by providing a high standard of service. Ruby in particular is a great example as is Yuna and Angie who are on today. :) Jess of course set's a very high benchmark.
 
I had the pleasure of seeing Ruby at Geisha Massage during the week. Another enjoyable session at this place. Ruby, true to her photograph, is indeed very attractive. Lke the other ladies I have seen at Geisha is Ruby is friendly, engaging and a delightful young lady. She is slim and toned, with maybe B-C naturals.

The service was easy going with no rush and no inhibitions.

While I'm here, a shout out to Jess. All the ladies seem to like working at Geisha and have great attitudes, which to me is a huge plus. It's obvious that the enjoyment of the customer is a priority.

Six visits, five different ladies, never disappointed. Why would I go elsewhere?

A gem of a place, in a sea of punting uncertainty.

Have they go real beds or massage tables being an AMP and all... How about dropping in some rates for others on here, she and Geisha could get more foot traffic.. thanks..
 
Back
Top