• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Another bloody corona thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky

Legend Member
Weighing up the risks and think it's time to stop visiting the Amp girls for a while,
Not looking forward to the consequences but better than the risk of getting sick
How many others have stopped or soon will be?
What else are you doing to prepare for self isolation etc ?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Weighing up the risks and think it's time to stop visiting the Amp girls for a while,
Not looking forward to the consequences but better than the risk of getting sick

You gotta die sometime may as well be sex related!!

sparky

Legend Member
I have heard a few favs from around Perth are going home to China this week as they now think it is safer there than here , they won't be returning 😢 😢 😢 :doctor::doctor::doctor:

joe12155

Legend Member

Have stopped weeks ago but continue seeing girls who have left the industry. Have also stopped eating out after hearing of 3 people in Singapore contracting the virus after eating out.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Have stopped weeks ago but continue seeing girls who have left the industry. Have also stopped eating out after hearing of 3 people in Singapore contracting the virus after eating out.

Are you talking actual eating or you being funny and rude at the same time?

Kristen490

Gold Member
You will be more at risk by going to Supermarkets than Amps. Too crowded now and shopping trolleys handles?

Phoebe

Legend Member

Ireland closes the pubs on St Patrick's week. Now there may be a virius BUT doesn't alcohol kill things off... Irony at its finest,.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Prepairing for Isolation - theres a thought.... lol i would prepare myself but theres nothing left to buy for my preparation.... All i wanted was Tacos for dinner last night but i couldnt buy mince meat, i mean WTF you know things are F##ked when you cant even get mince meat :banghead::banghead:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Prepairing for Isolation - theres a thought.... lol i would prepare myself but theres nothing left to buy for my preparation.... All i wanted was Tacos for dinner last night but i couldnt buy mince meat, i mean WTF you know things are F##ked when you cant even get mince meat :banghead::banghead:

tac.jpg

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member

You know the worlds gone to shit when you have to grate your own cheese :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lingus

Legend Member

Tacos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.