• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Anita Ballajura

I visited a couple of years ago
Decent massage and 2 shots
I messaged her last year for a booking and specified if she’d do 2 shots again, she said no with an attitude and told me to find elsewhere, I’d probably try again in the future based on my first experience she maybe was off that day
 
Massage was fully clothed and the atmosphere was unfriendly and awkward. She's not particularly easy to look at or listen to and her attitude was becoming unpleasant when I couldn't finish within 4 strokes, probably due to the above.
Best part of that encounter was the convenient onsite carport parking, getting in my car and leaving, never to return.
 
Back
Top