Angela's Blog

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Hello all,

By now you must be knowing me very well, I am in this forum from last 1 year and have posted lots here. Will tell you more about myself here and share about my country too. It will be my blog and you are free to ask any question you have in your mind.

Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with. So, my name is Angela R, you can call me Angie or Angela whichever you please. I am originally form India- Kolkata also known as "City of Joy". I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I love travelling and I have been travelled many places till now in India. Along with travelling I also love music and reading.

This is a brief introduction of myself. if you are interested in knowing more, read my blog everyday. Do not expect too much, and keep your sense of humor.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What is the last place you visited Angela and what does the "R" stand for? Is it R-rated or Regal? 🪆Look forward to learning more about you. You have done well in our team and are already a 2IC. I enjoy working with you
Kama Sutra has changed to Langtrees Digital so update your about you and your personalised title.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
#Blog1 - Cheap Deal

India
--- A place for the rich and also the poor. Along with its diversified culture India also has the unique consumer purchasing parity. Here one can find consumers who prefer top brands and are ready to shell out high price for them, and also consumers who prefer to use local brand for constrains in their financial status. As India is steadily moving towards becoming the most populus country in the world, its middle and low income group consumers are also on the rise creating a huge market for cheap and affordable goods. Amongst the cheapest city in India, Kolkata boasts of its unique variety of cheap shopping places.
Amongst the most popular cheap shopping places in Kolkata the following places stands out for being amongst the oldest and biggest of them all.

1. New Market
1690970770865.png

One of the oldest and best shopping places in Kolkata for affordable purchases, Ne Market offers a wide array of products ranging from sarees, footwear, exotic flowers and rare cheese. This place will leave you spoilt for choice.

2. Gariahat Market

1690971035602.png
Truly a shoppers’ paradise, this market is spread along a big stretch of road with shops on either side of it. You can tick several items off your bucket list from here, be it clothes, jewellery, handicrafts, electronic items, and so on. With so many eye-catching items hanging all around, you are sure to be mesmerised.

3. College Street

1690971144379.png
If you are a book warm then you are in the right place. Once you are here, you will find only books till as far as your sight goes. The largest book market in India, College Street is known for offering rare volumes of books at throwaway prices. It is also known for being the world’s largest second-hand book market. According to a popular saying, if you didn’t find a book in College Street, that book probably never existed!

4. Burra Bazar Market

1690971372589.png
This is one of the oldest wholesale markets of the country, located in the central part of Kolkata. Be it stationery items or wedding cards, crockery or hardware items- you will get it all here, and at really reasonable rates. What’s more, it is also your go-to destination for lehengas, sarees and other fabrics at dirt cheap price!

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
What is the last place you visited Angela and what does the "R" stand for? Is it R-rated or Regal? 🪆Look forward to learning more about you. You have done well in our team and are already a 2IC. I enjoy working with you
Kama Sutra has changed to Langtrees Digital so update your about you and your personalised title.
"R" stands for Romantic as it describes my character very well. ❤️

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
#Blog2 - Langtrees Digital Office and my journey here till date

Hello friends!!!!!!! Hope you all liked my first blog. Today am back with another blog --"Langtrees Digital Pvt. Ltd. - The Indian Digital Team of Langtrees Perth".

The Indian office was first started by Mrs. Langtrees when she visited India. Her vision was to build a strong digital marketing team in India (as Indians are considered amongst the best brain when it comes to cyber technology) to promote Langtrees Perth globally. Initially Langtrees Digital Pvt. Ltd. (LDPL) started with a handful of members Sally, Penny Sumit and Vineta. Gradually more members joined starting from Anna and now lastly Partha. Today the LDPL team has grown to a total of 14 members comprising dedicated members for chat support, SEO and graphic designers.

During its initial phase LDPL had to tide through stormy weather, as after a few months of starting the world was hit by perhaps the most devastating epidemic of the century - COVID 19. During this time as the world came to a stand still, keeping LDPL up and running was a herculean task and it was the strong management skills clubbed with dedication and determination from Penny, Sally and Vineta that kept the company going and today it is flourishing.

In the year 2022, I joined the company along with Robinson and Gina. Initially to me it was a new area of work and I was a bit sceptic of being able to understand this industry. But under the skillful guidance of my seniors i.e. Sally, Anna and Penny I started to understand this industry in a much better way and today I am the second in command to Anna for chat support and SEO team. The entire LDPL team is very cooperative and functions as a single unit where everyone is ready to help the other person out whenever needed. Working closely with our Australian team we came to know many of them closely even though we have never met physically.
Till date it has been a wonderful journey working with LDPL and also would like to thank Mrs. Langtrees for providing me with the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful team.

So...that's all for today. Hope you like this post.
Will be back shortly with more interesting blogs

Some Pictures below

1691215747586.png 1691215869107.png

Pic 6.jpg Pic 5.jpg
Pic - 4.jpg Pic 7.jpg
Pic 2.jpg Pic - 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Partha

Silver Member
#Blog2 - Langtrees Digital Office and my journey here till date

Hello friends!!!!!!! Hope you all liked my first blog. Today am back with another blog --"Langtrees Digital Pvt. Ltd. - The Indian Digital Team of Langtrees Perth".

The Indian office was first started by Mrs. Langtrees when she visited India. Her vision was to build a strong digital marketing team in India (as Indians are considered amongst the best brain when it comes to cyber technology) to promote Langtrees Perth globally. Initially Langtrees Digital Pvt. Ltd. (LDPL) started with a handful of members Sally, Penny Sumit and Vineta. Gradually more members joined starting from Anna and now lastly Partha. Today the LDPL team has grown to a total of 14 members comprising dedicated members for chat support, SEO and graphic designers.

During its initial phase LDPL had to tide through stormy weather, as after a few months of starting the world was hit by perhaps the most devastating epidemic of the century - COVID 19. During this time as the world came to a stand still, keeping LDPL up and running was a herculean task and it was the strong management skills clubbed with dedication and determination from Penny, Sally and Vineta that kept the company going and today it is flourishing.

In the year 2022 I joined the company along with Robinson and Gina. Initially to me it was a new area of work for me and I was a bit sceptic of being able to understand this industry. But under the skillful guidance of my seniors i.e. Sally, Anna and Penny I started to understand this industry in a much better way and today I am the second in command to Anna for chat support and SEO team. The entire LDPL team is very cooperative and functions as a single unit where everyone is ready to help the other person out whenever needed. Working closely with our Australian team we came to know many of them closely even though we have never met physically.
Till date it has been a wonderful journey working with LDPL and also would like to thank Mrs. Langtrees for providing me with the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful team.

So...thats all for today. Hope you like this post.
Will be back shortly with more interesting blogs

Some Pictures below

View attachment 194033 View attachment 194035

View attachment 194023 View attachment 194024
View attachment 194025 View attachment 194026
View attachment 194029 View attachment 194031
Great blogging. Keep it up. Looking forward for your next blog.

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
#Blog3 - Riddles

Let's see who can solve these 5 Riddles ;)

1. I do not have locks, but I can have keys.
I have no room, but I have space.
You cannot go outside, but you can enter.
Who am I?

2. What do you usually get once in a minute,
twice in a moment but never comes in a thousand years?

3. What is one question that will get different answers
at different times and yet would still be correct?

4. There are three types of stoves:
a brick stove, a glass stove and a wood stove
but you have only one match with you. Which one would you have to light u first?

5. I have no mouth but I always reply when you speak to me.
What am I?

:banghead:o_O✌️

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
#Blog3 - Riddles

Let's see who can solve these 5 Riddles ;)

1. I do not have locks, but I can have keys.
I have no room, but I have space.
You cannot go outside, but you can enter.
Who am I?

2. What do you usually get once in a minute,
twice in a moment but never comes in a thousand years?

3. What is one question that will get different answers
at different times and yet would still be correct?

4. There are three types of stoves:
a brick stove, a glass stove and a wood stove
but you have only one match with you. Which one would you have to light u first?

5. I have no mouth but I always reply when you speak to me.
What am I?

:banghead:o_O✌️
I think one riddle at a time and that should be in chit chat?