• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Anal or not too Anal.

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Hi Everyone,

I guess I'll just jump right into it. Something I've always fantasied about is anal, tried fingering myself before but the experience felt a bit funny. Used plenty of lube (an aloe vera based one went dry and sticky afterwards, I regret this decision). Always wanted to try prostate stimulation, but I guess nerves get the better of me and it just feels off.

Any advice for making it feel better / more pleasurable?

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I guess I'll just jump right into it. Something I've always fantasied about is anal, tried fingering myself before but the experience felt a bit funny. Used plenty of lube (an aloe vera based one went dry and sticky afterwards, I regret this decision). Always wanted to try prostate stimulation, but I guess nerves get the better of me and it just feels off.

When i've done it to a client either with a finger or toy I use the best lube possible and I go slowly and gentle. One hand will always be stroking and playing with you while I make you comfortable and relaxed with the other hand, every newbie gets the small finger first until you feel totally relaxed.

PussycatsPerth

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Know someone could do it well but it is not on her list to show. She doesn't want people come just for this. Definitely you could find one from your current masseuses. Have to ask them but better after few visits.