• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Amusing things you've seen in public

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
One that sticks in my mind was a mum I saw in a supermarket whose 2 children were having a tantrum because they couldn't have a packet of lollies. Their mum tried everything to settle them down , but nothing worked. So she lay down in one of the isles kicking her legs in the air and waving her arms around saying I want I want I want !!! Well, it made her children can it.:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
One of the incident i remember,it was summer time, i am walking through lane, I saw a kid walking with his dog and eating some ice cream and suddenly a bird flying above him poop on his shirt,but he wouldn't recognize the thing, he just focused on his ice cream. Suddenly he looked at his shirt ,and he thought it was ice cream that dripped onto his shirt. He wiped it with his finger and stuck it in his mouth. :D:D:D