Amuse massage

domdaddy90

Bronze Member
I visited Amuse massage on woods street the other day and was pleasantly surprised to be ushered in by a very alluring Emma. She had a white lingerie set on under a white lace robe. A not so short Asian woman with a pretty face hiding some neglected teeth, she had the body of a kpop star with at least C cup highly siliconised breasts.
Her prices were steep but she looked worth it and was pleasant enough.$120 for 30mins or $230 for an hour.i chose the former and we were both quickly stark naked and she started to go down on me.she reached for a condom and I asked for no condom sucky to which she requested extra dough.no worries.she then asked me to take a shower.i was given a towel and led to a really terrible shower which looked like it had just been used.shower gel and lingerie lying around.this is new I thought and scrubbed my cock as instructed and made my way back to the room.
She was very pleased with my efforts and lost all inhibition and went to town on my cock. I guess lack of hygiene is a serious issue in sweaty Darwin. She sucked me hard and well. Think Japanese bj videos with the censored cock kinda blowie.incidentally she is half Chinese and half Japanese and can speak neither language as her parents couldn't agree on one common language.english was the fallback and her English was good. She kept sucking me and sucking me with no hint of stopping. I asked her to moan for me like the Japanese girls do to which she giggled.sje kept asking me not to look at her cause it made her shy. I told her to make eye contact with me and keep eye contact.i looked at her the entire time and she tried to maintain eye contact but kept looking away. But it was hot while she tried. She suggested I purchase another half hour for $60 bucks which I did.smart move cause she continued sucking me till I was flaccid again.eventually I told her I wanted to fuck.she said she was waiting for me to ask and lay down.i said no straddle me and she did.i find Asian women to be quite poor at riding dick.like they had little to no practice.she tired in minutes and we switched to doggie then missionary. Her cunt was fantastic.not too loose.not too tight. After I came she gave me a massage for the remainder of my hour which was more like a body rub with some relaxing touch play ASMR style.
She ended 5 mins early for me to change and offered me some of her channel perfume.
There was a call to book her for a massage which we heard mamasan take during the service so she must be popular.
I highly recommend this well kept secret of wood street and I think I will return though I want to explore other parlours too.
If anyone has a recent memory of a parlour that stood out for their service please let me know.
Thanks.

sarkislenor

Bronze Member
I visited Amuse Massage a fair while back. I will say that prices have gone up quite a bit, but the same can be said with most of the other establishments. $120 for 30 minutes full service seems to be the new standard, used to be $100. You might be able to still get it a $100 but be ready to bargain. I will say that the girls are generally okay, but this depends on your standards and the individual girls. I'm generally quite choosy when it comes to picking girls at massage parlours like this. Generally, they've got to be busty for me to hire them. Otherwise I'll politely tell them I'll try another day when they have new girls.

I visited the first 2 times but wasn't physical attracted to any of the girls. I thought I'd check the place once again about a month later. Went for a walk in and was pleasantly surprised. There was a friendly Chinese lady at the front desk who was also a worker. She had a decent face, was a little thick and was wearing a black dress. But what really struck me was her noticeably big rack, probably F Cup. I ask if she was working and if there was anyone else.

I asked if she did full service and for how much. She said $100 for half an hour and $150 for an hour (This was 2 years ago). I told her that I was going for a walk and would have a think about it. I returned about an hour later and booked her for one hour for full service. She was quite enthusiastic which turned me on quite a bit. The massage was passable but that wasn't what I was concerned about. After about 5 minutes, she wall over to the side of the massage bed and proceeded to take off her top. I was immediately aroused but how huge her boobs were and immediately grab them and proceeded to play with them. I was so exceeded that I shoved my face straight into them and began motorboarding them. She was quite amused by how exited I was. I began to suck both of her tits, taking turns one by one which she let me enjoy. She took off the rest of her dress and began to give me a blowjob. I was so aroused by her that I asked her to let me tit fuck her huge boobs. She didn't quite understand what that was but let me show her what to do. Eventually, she climed on top off me. But I was so aroused that I sat up and pull her towards me and began sucking and fondling her tits again for a few minutes. I eventually pulled her down gently onto of me and began cuddling and sucking her tits some more. She was quite accommodating and never once asked me to stop or move on. I eventually stopped and said I wanted to fuck her. We first began by fucking cowgirl style, her on top of me, it felt amazing, the even more so with her big boobs bossing and swinging on top of me. I eventually rolled her over and began doing missionary position as I sucked her tits again at the same time. I eventually cummed and finished. She took off the condom and helped me clean up. I left one happy man. Tried going back there a month later but alas she no longer worked there.

Again your experience may vary, also depending on your standards. The rooms and the building as a whole is quite small. There are 2 rooms to choose from one the right as you enter the front door. There will be a front desk in front as you enter the door. There is a back room to the right back with a sofa were some of the girls will sometimes have a nap. Behind the front desk is a door leading to the backroom where a kitchen and bathroom are located from what I could see. The was a back door from the kitchen which led to the back of the store where a belong was. I could that they hanged some of their clothes on the belcony rail to dry.