All personal services where there is human contact has just been banned by Scomo - medical service only is excepted

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Yes watching it now massage parlours to close and one of the most popular in Adelaide made that choice to last week to shut its doors

T

Tania Admin

I saw this too. I have called Mary-Anne and filled her in.

Thank you for sharing that with us Monique. I hope you are well and stay safe xo

He specifically mentioned massage parlours and adult entertainment but I noticed he didn't mention brothels!!! I assume he categorises brothels as adult entertainment.
Yes, that is what he meant by adult entertainment. Have to keep it PG rated for the kids.

sircurious

Legend Member
If that was the case, adult entertainment should have ceased trading on Sunday - they were in the first round of closures.

I saw this too. I have called Mary-Anne and filled her in.

Thank you for sharing that with us Monique. I hope you are well and stay safe xo

Yes, that is what he meant by adult entertainment. Have to keep it PG rated for the kids.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Have seen on tv emergency services worker's shaving off there beards in a effort of staying clean as a precaution to try not to catch the virus.

T

Tania Admin

Link not working so taken down
Entertainment Yes,,, Adult Entertainment was not part of that 1st entertainment announcement. Mary-Anne did the right thing and chased that up to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwayne

Langtrees VIP Perth
Gold Member
Yup.. As of mightnight 25th, all massage shops need to close...
So... everyone will be getting in their last session tomorrow? :)

Attachments

• restrictions.png
    restrictions.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
D

Drinkwater

It's been fun, see you on the other side! 🙋‍♂️
What a party that week will be when everything opens up.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
On the PM website it definately mentions brothels and all inhouse services so that puts out all the privates also.

Capture.JPG

Scaldcrow

Silver Member
On the PM website it definately mentions brothels and all inhouse services so that puts out all the privates also.

View attachment 93288
Not so sure. An out-call wouldn't involve a 'sex on premises venue'. The new restrictions are focused on business premises. (It's even arguable that a private location—apartment, hotel room—is not a 'venue': but that would be dubious I think.) But I would have to agree that the same logic ought to apply to all one-on-one sex services: if one is banned they all should be. Not so sure they have actually achieved that yet.

Dwayne

Langtrees VIP Perth
Gold Member
With less people out and about... It will be easier to track and see what is going on out on the streets...