• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.
Status
Not open for further replies.

somedood

New Members
Most of you will have seen her ads on the paper, and on cracker and on one other website.

I can tell you from her own admission that those pics are fake. (Wait, don't go away, this isn't a negative review)
That is why you ask her to send you a pic.

Now that pic is Real with a capital r. Her face is hidden but she is a pretty little doll. In fact, those 'fake' pics are a good facsimile of her.

She does her job well. I won't go into details on the encounter as she has asked me not to. But do bear in mind she doesn't provide extreme services. Just your basic full service (which again I state is done well)

I think this would be a definite thumbs up. Don't let the fact that she's from luma luma put you off. She's a true independent and only up here until the end of July. I think it would be a shame to let her slip by with doubts in your mind whether she's the real deal or not.

A

Allpunintended

You are spot on mate!!!

She is an absolute darling. Her advert pic is obviously fake, almost all ads are but in this case i think she is much,much more prettier in person than her display picture and not to mention how well she's put together anatomically ;)

I had an awesome time with this lass and she does provide a proper girlfriend experience. I will most certainly agree with you on the bit that do not expect any extreme services from her, for she is as gentle as they come.

I will definitely recommend this beauty any time of the week and have a few more visits on my calendar. As somedood says she's only in the state till the end of this month ( July) so better not pass up an opportunity. Trust me lads she's worth it.

Most of you will have seen her ads on the paper, and on cracker and on one other website.

I can tell you from her own admission that those pics are fake. (Wait, don't go away, this isn't a negative review)
That is why you ask her to send you a pic.

Now that pic is Real with a capital r. Her face is hidden but she is a pretty little doll. In fact, those 'fake' pics are a good facsimile of her.

She does her job well. I won't go into details on the encounter as she has asked me not to. But do bear in mind she doesn't provide extreme services. Just your basic full service (which again I state is done well)

I think this would be a definite thumbs up. Don't let the fact that she's from luma luma put you off. She's a true independent and only up here until the end of July. I think it would be a shame to let her slip by with doubts in your mind whether she's the real deal or not.

miak82

Bronze Member
Finally, I met her in Darwin...
After disappointments from various massage shop & News paper advertisement...
I almost lost my hope to find a good and young fuckbuddy...
Anyway, I am here to show right girl to those who genuinely looking for
young, cute, Asian goddess.

About Alice appears to be in her early 20s, slim & firm figure, B cup firm breast
with sweet smile. She is one gorgeous woman! With her very generous nature,
she'll make sure you have bed-rocking fun. She loves pleasing and pampering her clients.
She provides a wonderful girlfriend-experience. And, most importantly, she's a funny girl!

I have been to her place (Luma Luma Apartment) now 4 to 5 times and every time she makes
me feel to come back again. Worth visit before she goes back to sydney in 2 3 weeks of time
from now...

Last edited:

Whysoserious

Bronze Member
Went and saw this after noon, fantastic girl very polite and well mannered.

As everyone has stated her services are basic but done very well, and as I recall she is only here until the end of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.