Alcohol and other drug - use mix with sex work

Thoughts on big establishments and/or parlours turning a blind eye to alcohol and drug use?

• Total voters

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
#CuriousCandice thoughts—

It is a ‘typical stereotype’ that ‘all SW must be on something’ in order to function and do the job. From personal experience; SW (waitressing, stripping to FS) over the years that I have been working— work has been the only thing that I have been able to keep as a constant in my life and apart from driving— has been the main thing that has kept me sober and away from that lifestyle of ‘partying’

Why waste time, money, energy on substances that will only have you ending up in arrears; with the bank; lack of sleep; fall outs with colleagues, perhaps management, no situational awareness and the potential of dangerous situations? There is no opportunity cost. But do those rules apply for certain drugs or exceptions for certain girls or not?​

There is a percentage of workers out there where that is not the case. Whether it is misuse, abuse to addiction (substance use disorder), not a moral misconduct. It is difficult when it is constantly around you, especially when there are managers or owners that turn a blind eye to it. It’s clear that they are not there to treat you like authority would, but you would think that if a girl does get caught, you would think that it would be handled in a professional manner. Managing someone who is intoxicated is already as difficult as it is, dealing with it in hostility will only aggravate the situation, you can’t argue with someone who does not see the logic.

Random poll question, just curious, wondering what it is like out there

// Candice Cruz

Slugger1

Legend Member
#CuriousCandice thoughts—

It is a ‘typical stereotype’ that ‘all SW must be on something’ in order to function and do the job. From personal experience; SW (waitressing, stripping to FS) over the years that I have been working— work has been the only thing that I have been able to keep as a constant in my life and apart from driving— has been the main thing that has kept me sober and away from that lifestyle of ‘partying’

Why waste time, money, energy on substances that will only have you ending up in arrears; with the bank; lack of sleep; fall outs with colleagues, perhaps management, no situational awareness and the potential of dangerous situations? There is no opportunity cost. But do those rules apply for certain drugs or exceptions for certain girls or not?​

There is a percentage of workers out there where that is not the case. Whether it is misuse, abuse to addiction (substance use disorder), not a moral misconduct. It is difficult when it is constantly around you, especially when there are managers or owners that turn a blind eye to it. It’s clear that they are not there to treat you like authority would, but you would think that if a girl does get caught, you would think that it would be handled in a professional manner. Managing someone who is intoxicated is already as difficult as it is, dealing with it in hostility will only aggravate the situation, you can’t argue with someone who does not see the logic.

Random poll question, just curious, wondering what it is like out there

// Candice Cruz
Great topic Candice

jebradio

Gold Member
It's not really clear who is on what.. are we talking just the WL or just the client or both... I admit to visiting in a drunkem state ... and being kicked out for over asking... and I know when i have done wrong (even drunk) and will take my punishment and loss of moneys... but have never encountered a WL "out of it" and wouldn't continue if they where ... that is not the done thing.. same as meeting a girl at a club.. if she is out of it then it's a no go.. and I will take them with me to make sure the scum can't... an extra 50 in a taxi is a small price for being a good guy... and you never know they may call and thank you later on..

There is also a concerning smiley face in the bottom right of the window... what is with that...

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Great topic Candice
It's not really clear who is on what.. are we talking just the WL or just the client or both... I admit to visiting in a drunkem state ... and being kicked out for over asking... and I know when i have done wrong (even drunk) and will take my punishment and loss of moneys... but have never encountered a WL "out of it" and wouldn't continue if they where ... that is not the done thing.. same as meeting a girl at a club.. if she is out of it then it's a no go.. and I will take them with me to make sure the scum can't... an extra 50 in a taxi is a small price for being a good guy... and you never know they may call and thank you later on..

There is also a concerning smiley face in the bottom right of the window... what is with that...

The smiley face is live chat enquiries

TantraShiva

Legend Member

I think when you click on it, it opens up a chat box🤔

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

Working lady using and/ or with client. More so what management do in terms of enforcing rules or turning a blind eye when it’s convenient for the finances

sircurious

Legend Member
In all of my years of punting I have only ever witnessed first hand a WL so spaced out that she couldn't function because I was on the receiving end of her behaviour. Many years ago I visited a massage parlour in West Perth (thankfully it has closed down) where I saw a girl who was obviously on something (found out later it was cannabis and ecstasy) but the madam had plied her with copious amounts of coffee to keep her awake and on first appearances when walking into the shop she looked awake and able to function. Unfortunately when in the massage room she fell asleep on my back snoring quite loudly - it was like a dead weight - I had to elbow her in the ribs to wake her up - where I then got her stomach contents all over my back. Needless to say, I got all my money back and never returned again.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I avoid girls who are influenced. Who knows what they (or themselves) have been up to. They may not even remember. And dont want needles and all that crap.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Great topic Candice
Typically the most elite that I have associated with use the most harsh stuff like most use coffee.

was Norma and under control. But that’s only the ones with their heads screwed on.

others, not so much. And I say so from being at the effect of partners who were elite

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
My Adelaide go-to, Justine ( now sadly retired) said you had to have your wits about you, even if your client is a regular. She wouldn't even have a quick cone when she was working.

Junkies don't make the best workers at any time and are seldom into hygiene.

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
My 'drug' of choice is caffeine, energy drinks.

#PickYaBattles - wisely
🧐🤩

If people saw addiction as something that can be fixed an/ or rehabilitated instead of criminalising them or treating it as moral misconduct... It would come a long way. But that isn't what establishments managers are for, they're not authority, yet there are others that make exceptions for some who can make the most money... Guess it's down to tolerance, what they enable or what they cut off. Toxic cycles.

Laws across the country are also different...
I knew a working lady who allegedly has a medical certificate for cannabis... Owner has given her an exemption allowing her to smoke whilst on shift-- smokes within a non-open area... at the same mixing it with tobacco. Not only is it passive smoking for others, but because it's always in your face, it then becomes a bad influence to others.

"Idle hands are a devil's playground"

Just opinions. Appreciate the feedback

// Candice Cruz

Last edited:

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
I’ll end this thread on a light note. Langtrees VIP Canberra has been the best, major positive influence in my life, whether it’s staying away from the ‘partying’ lifestyle; making money; maintaining professional - associations with local and touring working ladies. “See you when I see ya” ;)

* Need to make it clear that this thread it not directed or related to Langtrees VIP Canberra during the times I have been there to work *

1DD64CF3-2696-4410-A1EB-9924BDD3AD5B.jpeg
“Do you party?”
Nah, i AM the party, now follow me
😎🤩🥳😊
(Positively influenced by @Aaron @Madam Rachy @Madam Jacqui Receptionist-TEAM)

// Candice Cruz

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member

TantraShiva

Legend Member
I’ll end this thread on a light note. Langtrees VIP Canberra has been the best, major positive influence in my life, whether it’s staying away from the ‘partying’ lifestyle; making money; maintaining professional - associations with local and touring working ladies. “See you when I see ya” ;)

* Need to make it clear that this thread it not directed or related to Langtrees VIP Canberra during the times I have been there to work *

View attachment 138961
“Do you party?”
Nah, i AM the party, now follow me
😎🤩🥳😊
(Positively influenced by @Aaron @Madam Rachy @Madam Jacqui Receptionist-TEAM)

// Candice Cruz

Is this you in the photo? 😍

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

proofs in the water lol. it is a strong stereotype but if you read the article above which aired 2 days ago, this country has become very good at maintaining a work "party" balance!! (jokingly)

without stereotyping specific industries (not including the sex industry), the typical 8 x 8 x 8 - relax - recreation - work/ career/ what makes you money “day in a life of what a normal person” should be— doesn’t seem to exist…. Distracting from reality by “working” more hours… without the energy, compensating the lack of energy with substances… toxic cycle. habits turn to routines. turn to addiction.

Addiction = continuous use of vices, despite knowing the negative consequences that follow after- including their surroundings, environment- finances, work life, friends and relationships, family, etc. spiral down into isolation. distant from society.

… the good thing about spirals; is that can always go up again, with persistence …

-mumbled thoughts-

// Candice Cruz

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
Yes but drugs are rife in the community and in all industries not just the sex industry.
We need to discuss the impact of them not just on the users but those around them including customers, workmates, friends and family.

... it was just a start of a few thoughts. I don't claim to know the entire topic, and those things that branch out as consequences.