• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Alabama hot pocket

T

Tania Admin

anyone know any ladies in2 this?
*asking for a friend View attachment 104204
I actually know a WL who will do absolutely anything, for a very big price, this being one of the things she told me she had done. She is known for, if you want a kink just ask her. She's still around but I won't name her as she is selective as to who she will see....

Dreamchaser

Silver Member
I actually know a WL who will do absolutely anything, for a very big price, this being one of the things she told me she had done. She is known for, if you want a kink just ask her. She's still around but I won't name her as she is selective as to who she will see....
That is great to hear
Does she still work at lantrees & Does she do groups?

O

outlaw01

Got any contact details for her then?

T

Tania Admin

Thanks that would b helpful
She's in SA at present and will be coming to Darwin in the next couple of weeks, she's been on a bit of a holiday and is not sure when she will be returning to WA, end of October, maybe. She definitely won't do groups for those types of bookings she said and would prefer me to pass your details onto her if you are interested in seeing her. Feel free to send me a pm. I can assure you she is discreet.