Adarose-Paige review

GreatUchiha

Bronze Member
Had the pleasure of meeting Paige at Adarose last week. Went for the hour deluxe experience which is a standard hour + GFE ($320+$50).

I had made a booking but also asked if I could meet the other ladies for future reference. Reception was very accommodating and did a great job.

Paige is a fit young girl with a beautiful face and sense of humour. I was a bit nervous and unsure at the beginning but after her making me laugh and feel comfortable, I was already starting to regret not booking 2 hours.

I’m not one to give specific details about a session but it was a lot of fun, very intimate and intoxicating. I left with the biggest smile on my face thanks to her and I don’t think I’ll forget it.

Yes it’s a bit more on the expensive side here, but the ladies are worth it and you won’t regret it.

AdaRose

Legend Member
Had the pleasure of meeting Paige at Adarose last week. Went for the hour deluxe experience which is a standard hour + GFE ($320+$50).

I had made a booking but also asked if I could meet the other ladies for future reference. Reception was very accommodating and did a great job.

Paige is a fit young girl with a beautiful face and sense of humour. I was a bit nervous and unsure at the beginning but after her making me laugh and feel comfortable, I was already starting to regret not booking 2 hours.

I’m not one to give specific details about a session but it was a lot of fun, very intimate and intoxicating. I left with the biggest smile on my face thanks to her and I don’t think I’ll forget it.

Yes it’s a bit more on the expensive side here, but the ladies are worth it and you won’t regret it.

Hey honey,

Thank you so much for the feedback on Paige (I've just stumbled upon this post)- she is truly a delight and I'm so glad you had a great time with her!
You'll definitely have to pop back in and see her again soon. :)