• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Achieve without Sex?

Demon

Legend Member
What could we achieve if we did not spend so much time thinking about sex, chasing sex, having sex, reminiscing about the good and bad sex we had, and starting the cycle again?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
not thinking about sex?????????.......wow that would be one boring world to life in :la:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
I dont think my last bank manager thought of sex Well not with his wife or
bit on the side
I mean all he was interested in was screwing me over instead

P

Perth boy

Save more money, get more work done, think about something eles in its place

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The world will be chaotic without sex. Look at all those pointless terror and relentless killings. These are people who dreamt of a harem when they ceased to exist. They were virtually promised sex after life for their "good work". Come on, I would bang the women first to find out the truth and then leave the "good work" for others lol...

A

AlexandraSilk

What could we achieve if we did not spend so much time thinking about sex, chasing sex, having sex, reminiscing about the good and bad sex we had, and starting the cycle again?

Oh, but why would we want to?
Time spent having fabulous sex is an invest in a quality life.

Demon

Legend Member
Oh, but why would we want to?
Time spent having fabulous sex is an invest in a quality life.

I agree Alexandra. Which is why I have started the companion thread to this one.

Link is broken, so taken down.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Saige

:police:Exhibit A : Bored, bitter old house wife..who smothers and controls her children and constantly nags and beraites her husband...NO THANK YOU!!

fudd....What the bloomin hell would YOU do....only other option would be take over the world!!!

U

uknowitsnaughty

without sex how will we reproduce and without that we become extinct we all would walk around with empty heads

S

sexnut

If there was no sex in the world there would be alot more confidence and less self esteem issues. Alot less conflicts like bar brawls and ego problems

And achieve extinction!

Demon

Legend Member
If there was no sex in the world there would be alot more confidence and less self esteem issues. Alot less conflicts like bar brawls and ego problems

And achieve extinction!

I mean from a personal point of view, rather than the species.

Given the current status of IVF, intercourse is not necessary to preserve the species now, much to the relief of some parents.