• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A we message from Doubtfire

M

Mary Anne PA

Heloo my pets. Firstly i would like to thank you all for all the recipes that you good folk have sent. Please do not send anymore. My box is so full{it hasn't been so for many years i can assure you}.

I would also like to thank Serena and Mrs Kenworthy for taking me out for Tea and Scones a few weeks ago. What a laugh we had . Very decent people putting a ray of light onto an old lady that has almost come to the end of her journey.

I would also like to thank the other couple who took me to the Zoo and pushed me around in my wheel chair all Sunday afternoon.We had a great laugh at watching some of the apes mating. Certainly no foreplay i might add, he he he.This lovely couple have asked not to be named. They then took me to a delightful pub afterwards around the corner and got me a little pickled sherry and lemonade my fav.And the off to Cocos for an early meal. I am eternally in your debt folks. There are a lot of caring young folk around.

Its so strange when your old people label you, but as long as the mind is fine we are all the same.

Thanks again all of you for those recipes.

And i am certainly not going to Lps maybe one day i will get some of you to slip me in quitely and i can sit in a dark corner and have a gander.

Well taraa for now poppits.

Phanny Doubtfire.