• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A question for you all!

W

WRXXR

Read this question, come up with an answer. It's not a trick question, it is as it reads.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him.

A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

I'll post up the "correct" answer in a few days time if we get some replies!

On another very random note, heres a basic charlie chaplin schizophrenia test. Schizophrenics tend to see a hollow face that doesn't change directions.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QbKw0_v2clo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

E

Emilee

She killed her sister so she could meet the guy again that she met at her mums funeral.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Wow! Emilee that was great, I'm so impressed with you right now!
And the fact that you came straight up with that... I hope to god you never meet your dream guy while I'm around, or if you do, please let me know so I can make sure you get his number!!! Lol!

Lisa xxx

E

Emilee

Wow! Emilee that was great, I'm so impressed with you right now!
And the fact that you came straight up with that... I hope to god you never meet your dream guy while I'm around, or if you do, please let me know so I can make sure you get his number!!! Lol!

Lisa xxx

Hehe you know me if I was keen I'd get the number! But yes it was a guess, couldnt really think why else she'd kill her sister...

B

BigBlackCock

I think there's an additional motive as well - the sister may have been an identical twin and she didn't want the competition. And the guy was an undertaker.:angel12:

W

WRXXR

Very very few people get it correct...

Depending on what / who you believe this test was designed by psychologists and used on arrested serial killers in America. Alledgedly all came back with the same answer. The one you got :D

Most people usually think up random stories as highlighted perfectly by BBC lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Curious1

We used to get so many of these type of question/tests in SF training. It's meant to shoe thr deep inner workings of the individuals mind.

F

Farm Boy

When I read Emilee reply I though Wrong too simple must be something else. but slowly I believe.
If Farm Girl gets it right am going to lock up Gun cabinet and hide the sheep skinning knife.

B

BigBlackCock

Wow, Retro, if what you say is true and what Curious claims is true as well then I find it incredible that the "SF" use such inane psychological testing on their troops.

C

Curious1

BBC. It's basic q and a type stuff. It's more to determine thought process etc. Ever heard the one about girafe and elephants in a fridge? Normally only kids get it as adults over think etc.

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 4

Well if i'd seen this post earlier i would have given the same answer as emilee....tho i've heard this one before and know the answer

xxSarahxx

B

Boney

Yes I've heard this one before but couldn't figure it out. Hopefully this means I'm not a serial killer

morris

Bronze Member
BBC. It's basic q and a type stuff. It's more to determine thought process etc. Ever heard the one about girafe and elephants in a fridge? Normally only kids get it as adults over think etc.

I would say Giraffes and Elephants are too big to fit in a fridge

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
I would say Giraffes and Elephants are too big to fit in a fridge

It goes something like this.

Q How do you put a Giraffe in the fridge.
Ans Open the door, Put the giraffe in, Close the door.

Q How do you put an alephant in the fridge.
Ans You can't theres a giraffe in there.