A question for the ladies... and maybe some men

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Do you expect your partner to be somewhat romantic??? I don`t mean the kind that opens the car door for you but something as simple as telling you from time to time he loves you or maybe even giving you some flowers from time to time. Is it ok for him to enjoy romatic comedies and listen to some soft music??
Or has the typical male these days expect to curse a little, spend more time watching sport with his mates while enjoying a few drinks. How do most of you see the average male these days.

Please describe... :angel1:

E

Emilee

I see a majority of males I've known to be tough and manly but behind closed doors are actually very sweet! I find small things such as remembering a song or place I like to be sweet. I don't think males necessarily have to be romantic but its important to show your lady you care.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Very luckily my men have always been beautiful in both regards, very romantic & yet total yobbos! LOL I am truly blessed.:notworthy:notworthy

C

Curious1

Men should still be polite and loving... behind doors or in public etc. I think the tuff guy yobbo thing is

W

WRXXR

It's very important to be polite and loving but it's also important not to cross that line and become a wimp.

Holding hands or kisses in public is all well and good but opening the car door for her every time she gets out is bordering on too polite.

I guess it's no different to being protective. Be protective of her but don't go crazy and get all possessive and jealous.

I'm a bloke who doesn't discuss feelings (eew!) but it's the little blokey things that show people I care. I think most men are the same. I'm not romantic but when I do something romantic and special it tends to make up for the previous 364 days :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
best not to have any expectation that way your disappointment will be kept at the lowest. And go with the flow, theres no manual for it.

M

Miranda Fox

Do you expect your partner to be somewhat romantic??? I don`t mean the kind that opens the car door for you but something as simple as telling you from time to time he loves you or maybe even giving you some flowers from time to time. Is it ok for him to enjoy romatic comedies and listen to some soft music??
Or has the typical male these days expect to curse a little, spend more time watching sport with his mates while enjoying a few drinks. How do most of you see the average male these days.

Please describe... :angel1:

hey Billybones :)
Are you on a sex forum or a dating singles site ?
Your question seems to be directed for singles or is it meant for married men too ?
Men should be polite, caring, courteous, loving, thoughtful etc at all times.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
hey Billybones :)
Are you on a sex forum or a dating singles site ?
Your question seems to be directed for singles or is it meant for married men too ?
Men should be polite, caring, courteous, loving, thoughtful etc at all times.

No disrespect to yourself but I thought I had posted in the forum titled "General Discussion, Gossip, Bitch & Cafe Board"
The question is open for all to answer, no matter single or married.
It was just posted in search of an answer on what each party expects from the other.

It`s an open forum so I felt we are entitled to ask any questions we may have whatever they may be about... however

There is a forum titled "Sex ,Sexual Health & Safe Sex Questions" perhaps if I had any questions relating to sex I would ask them there.
:3some:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
In my own experiences of this I have been the suffocating nice guy, as well as the aloof asshole. Each experience was unique at different times in my life with different ladies. Each phase was a result of setting rules for myself according to the needs and opinions of others.

Nowadays I choose to just be what I am for that moment. There is no such thing as being a particular type of person at all times. While keepng in mind that one must be considerate towards others, I choose to acknowledge my head space and feelings at different times. If I'm happy I'm happy, if I'm feeling like a romantic gentleman I'll be the best date, if I'm feeling like a bad boy, I'll be a bad boy (in a fun and naughty way of course). If I'm angry and corrosive to anything that comes near me, I'll choose to keep to myself for a bit.

This way, I know I am BEING myself. And often the ladies in my life appreciate it.

P

Perth-mystery

It is the little things that count the most,women love romance and to be complimented,it costs nothing to be sweet and caring....U will win women over by being thoughtful charming and classy....not paying a women enough attention will drive her away and she will look elsewhere to get that attention love and affection...Just my thoughts i guess we all are different but that's just me...

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Hi Billybones,

Well, I think that men need to be a nice even balance of both tough and manly and romantic, understanding and sweet.
You see, there's nothing worse than feeling ignored or neglected by you're man...especially when his mates are around! But there's also nothing that will kill a relationship faster thamn feeling like you're being smothered or feeling like you're with a soppy.
So, in short I think that you need to find you're own style at being a manly romantic. Make it sexy!

Lisa xxx