• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A question for the gentlemen.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Full back coz you get to punch the full forward in the back of the head when making him "earn" the kick
Unless it's Tony Lockett of course Or Steve Perham (pre his tragic footy accident) in our local league

MrBig

Diamond Member
I played in the ruck.
So I'd tap it down to Sir Cruiser who would then boot it to Axeman at full forward who would, despite aggressive opposition, mark it in front of Happy2 who would then proceed to boot a goal despite suffering slight concussion.
Zara, meanwhile, would be left in no man's land as her question remains unanswered but still satisfied at being between three players. ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Meanwhile (and thanks for forgetting to name me in your team, MrLittle, duly noted), I was the indefatigable goalie trying to keep out all the own-goals.

I think we lost 87-0.

59567028.jpg

NO! It's "who's"!! ... Ah, screw it.

MrBig

Diamond Member
Meanwhile (and thanks for forgetting to name me in your team, MrLittle, duly noted), I was the indefatigable goalie trying to keep out all the own-goals.

I think we lost 87-0.

59567028.jpg

NO! It's "who's"!! ... Ah, screw it.
XLNC, my squad was limited to those that had presented themselves at this venue (thread) before the game started. Tardiness at pre-game training will not be rewarded with automatic team selection!

Happy2

Legend Member
I do have one itsy bitsy question The thread is titled
A question for the gentlemen
Why are you Sir Cruiser and Mr Little answering this question ? ;):p

MrBig

Diamond Member
I do have one itsy bitsy question The thread is titled
A question for the gentlemen
Why are you Sir Cruiser and Mr Little answering this question ? ;):p
Place that long sword in my hand, Sir C, so that I may wield it and lop off h/2's front wheels and demote to simply "2".