• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

A married man told me......

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Stories of how married men punt because they don't get sex at home are a dime a dozen.

I was talking to a punter whom told me something that just made me go..........wtf!!!!!!

He and his wife are in a very affectionate and loving relationship. And they have sex almost all the time. And I mean ALMOST all the time. .....lol

They get touchy and passionate and sometimes right into foreplay. Then most of the time she would suddenly not feel like it. And leave him with his sword drawn and nothing to strike. And its been like this for a few years. Hence he punts regularly behind his wife's back.

Personally I have never heard of anything like this. Especially with this guy being so young so I assume they are a young passionate couple. I didn't know how to react to that.

Anyone heard of such a phenomena?

Ladies give a me a point of view and maybe a why this would happen.

Gentleman how would you react?

I may get the reporter onto this one.

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Yoda
Perhaps I can give a mature working girl's point of view..
My clientele are both young & mature.
The younger guys tell me their wives just get bogged down with the everyday stuff sometimes....
& the modern day guy has a very practical attitude to seeing a WL ...
No fear of attachment or complications , the lady always ready for action (I am anyway!)
& normally fulfilling their desires!!!

L

Lord Spikey

Yoda, me being in the mature age group, I have a somewhat kind of similar problem.

I have a partner who must be a sexual camel. She can go for long stretches without any sex.
Me, being a sexual camel jockey, can't.
The problem is that she suspects me of riding other sexual camels to the oasis and often accuses me of such, but is unwilling to allow me to mount.

It is probably my fault; it usually is and WLs are kind enough not to tell me that I am shit.

However, my needs are met and my partner is not bothered by my constant advances, so it sort of works.

If only I can put aside the guilt

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Maybe she's bailing out because she's not that into the 'sex part'.

Maybe he's got a 'move' or something that wigs her out and breaks that hot and heavy mood, but she doesn't know how to articulate it.

Maybe she really wants to but is time crunched and in her mind something else is taking priority- nothing like a mood killer knowing that you're not in the zone and you most likely wont reach your climax... But better to stop then just lay there like a starfish or fake it....

Maybe she's not as comfy with being a sexual goddess as she would like to be.

It's not like women deliberately walk around their relationships thinking " my gosh, how can I be a total sexual pain in the ass today"

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Maried women have sex with everyone except thier husband.
Many single guys pretty much exclusivly shag married women due to thier availability

sunyun

Legend Member
I think they need to go and see someone (counselor), who can help them work their way through what is clearly a problem.

My ex went off sex, but then she also went off me !

No ambiguity there !

This leading him on, then changing her mind sounds like she has a problem - perhaps a bad experience pre their relationship and she is afraid to go there again.

Counseling needed !

R

Raye@Langtrees

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Or maybe over the years she's just not into you sexually anymore...

Or she can predict all your moves and can't be bothered....

Or maybe the lovemaking has no more love in it....

Or maybe she just bored.......

What ever the reason.....you cannot be denied sexual pleasure,

Being with a WL is better than an affair.​