A litle bit of trivia 4 u. Things that attract the opposite sex πŸ’žπŸ’•

D

Deleted member 49173

Longhair .. you've just done yourself a HUGE disservice I believe .. simple communication gone awry .. that's how I read it 🀷🀷

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
Back to topic. I do agree with no 1. I like a lady who smiles and looks happy. There is 1 girl whos pics frighten me. Most guys say she is stunning. To me she has a cold stare. From what i have heard my gut was right.

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
What about dress colour? Maybe catch’s the eye before the face?
Yes yes. Some ppl guys & girls know how to match colours with their features. Im into girls but i do notice a well dressed male. I will ask male friends, where did u get that jacket from etc? And especially girls who wear the right colour shade to bring out the best of their features. Maybe i can help some girls dress 🀩

Last edited:

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
Some guys only need 1 of their 5 senses to get attracted (sight). A pic of nice boobs or ass & they are asking for intel. Others look at it and go dodgy.
Girls seem to need more of the 5 senses. Sight, Hear, Smell, Taste & Touch with manners.
Is there any girl here who is curious about others on what they say here. So what they hear here. Or turned off by what some say.

CraigieBoi

Diamond Member
I had ordered my regular wl favourite thai foods & red wine. Table, plates, cutlery all set but she was late. I was dressed nicely, shower, cologne on etc. I was hungry so i put some food on my plate and had a sample.

Then she arrived. I gave her a small welcome kiss on the lips. That aroused her because she came back for a deep french kiss. It wasnt me but the smell of the food and taste of the food spices etc on my lips acted as an aphrodisiac on her. Then it got really heated between us.

Slugger1

Legend Member
I had ordered my regular wl favourite thai foods & red wine. Table, plates, cutlery all set but she was late. I was dressed nicely, shower, cologne on etc. I was hungry so i put some food on my plate and had a sample.

Then she arrived. I gave her a small welcome kiss on the lips. That aroused her because she came back for a deep french kiss. It wasnt me but the smell of the food and taste of the food spices etc on my lips acted as an aphrodisiac on her. Then it got really heated between us.
Never get between a Thai Lady and food!

I have been told I have grazy eyes, does that mean I am crazy? πŸ€ͺ
Awe you are so sweet. I just want to cuddle you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—xxx
Hey Katrina,You just gave me a thought,For members who would like to put up pics of their eyes and see what are our responses to them..either a gentle soul or a mass murderer🀣 would be interesting,You think?

🀣🀣🀣🀣 so funny

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Hey Katrina,You just gave me a thought,For members who would like to put up pics of their eyes and see what are our responses to them..either a gentle soul or a mass murderer🀣 would be interesting,You think?
I think that is a awesome idea!!! πŸ’™
Let's do it. You can can the ball rolling if you like ? πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think that is a awesome idea!!! πŸ’™
Let's do it. You can can the ball rolling if you like ? πŸ‘πŸ‘
I can't Katrina,I tried reversing the camera on my phone,and my eyes kept going to the left when I tried to push the button.then I tried again and I went cross eyedπŸ€ͺ,do you think if I ask you nicely you could show me how its done,i would love to see your Grazy eyes😊

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I can't Katrina,I tried reversing the camera on my phone,and my eyes kept going to the left when I tried to push the button.then I tried again and I went cross eyedπŸ€ͺ,do you think if I ask you nicely you could show me how its done,i would love to see your Grazy eyes😊
Maybe but not tonight. I am about to go to bed. 😴 I have sleeping eyes right now. I will wait till they go crazy πŸ€ͺ again. Lol

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Katrina you set the timer on the phone then stand a distance where your eyes can be photographed set the timer run to the spot and after the countdown your photo will automatically be taken repeat several times to get the best pic.