• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

100 Club for Langtrees.com Advertisers

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What is the 100 Club?
To test the site effectively and iron out any problems I need a 100 sex workers & agencies to put the site thru their paces. I have the first member and I will add them to this thread so I don't forget them along the way.
The 100 club members will get a double spend on launch with $600 credit plus guaranteed same price for LIFE.
Plus if all goes to plan a annual party with a guest each I need an excuse for another party.
Members that have logged in and started favorite & reviews for only ladies they have seen will be included in this list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Amelia Kennedy

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Kandi Minx

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Langtrees VIP Canberra

Last edited:

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
Casey Dee

Hi Mrs Langtrees hope yr day a good 1, as our earlier chat in regaurds to connecting my twitter account yeah im having difficulty with my twitter is @1caseydee it is a new account. Please help or im thinking of making a trip to perth il just suprise visit, just keep me stalkers on there toes

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
What is the 100 Club?
To test the site effectively and iron ourt any problems I need a 100 sex workers & agencies to put the site thru their paces. I have the first member and I will add them to this thread so I dont forget them along the way.
The 100 club members will get a double spend on launch with $600 creit plus guaranteed same price for LIFE.
Plus if all goes to plan a annual party with a guest each I need an excuse for another party.
Members that have logged in and started favourite & reviews for only ladies they have seen will be included in this list.
Sounds Like a genius plan, the last party was great everyone was in high spirits!!
Xx Indy

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Maybe Star Harmony will she get the question right, she has put in a good long interst over the last 2 months and asked the questions to find the answers.
She did answer correctly & promptly so Star Harmony is an official member of the 100 club.
She is Now Bambi Diamond I like this better also

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Mrs Langtrees hope yr day a good 1, as our earlier chat in regaurds to connecting my twitter account yeah im having difficulty with my twitter is @1caseydee it is a new account. Please help or im thinking of making a trip to perth il just suprise visit, just keep me stalkers on there toes
Its is not the @caseydee its the link at the top that you have to copy and insert made the same mistake myself 20 times LOL
it has to look like this https://twitter.com/Mrs_Langtrees

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
the website looks great most definitely enjoyed browsing, so many businesses taking this new opportunity, only 2 green lights on though with your profile going to the top when the green lights on, get amongst it guys have fun!! brings in some wondering eyes
Love it
Xx Indy