• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

1 thing you would change about yourself?

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm sure even you are better lookin than Monica L
And you do realise it was jeans I was wearing not a dress?

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Oh Happytimes
That sounds so soulful.
It almost bought a tear to my eye.
Thanks Alexandra, yeah still cuts pretty deep, especially when my 21yr old wants to be back over here, but he has all his mates and life in Sydney.

Though i wouldn't do that to her no matter what, she was very calculating in what she did, believe me it cost her alot of money, but if i could go back in time i would definately be much different. No matter how much she had to spend. Guess that's the price you pay for letting someone do what she did.

Top it off i went to the beach 6months later and never went back home, thats when i should of took my boys with me, just didn't think, or more to the point wasn't in the best condition to think about anything properly.
So that answers your 2nd question as well Asian Guy..

M

Miranda

Shouldn't be this an easy thing to change with hair extensions/wigs available?

Thats a good possibility. I have had wigs, they are uncomfortable. As well extension leaves bold patches. So naturally long hair is a better option. ::)

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats a good possibility. I have had wigs, they are uncomfortable. As well extension leaves bold patches. So naturally long hair is a better option. ::)

So thats what causes baldness I should never of had those hair extensions
Sorry dad for what I said about inheriting bad genes it wasn't your fault after all

M

msalisonlacey

Well I wish I was born 20 years later and was just 21 today. I feel I fit in better with the 21's of today than the 41's that currently am. i definitely was born in the wrong generation.

R

Ratboy

I would prefer a shorter cock cos i get a few refusals that piss me off, or even worse half in roots.