Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
8BB5DCEC-2B1E-4930-99A6-1D8595399C97.gif
Just to wish everyone a happy holiday season— whether you celebrate Christmas or not, let it be a time to reflect on the year that has passed. I’m not one for making “New Years resolutions,” as I like to take challenges and goals on step by step (monthly rather than yearly).

I’ll try to stay active on the forum, keep a look out, I will be adding onto different sub-forums.

thank you again to the Canberra Crew (I don’t know which girls use the forum therefore I’ll tag all receptionists I’ve had contact with this last year)
🎊🎉 Mwah Mwah

😘 🤩
@Madam Rachy @Madam Jacqui @Kodie VIP Canberra @Matt VIP @Aaron VIP Canberra @TJ Porter @Wendy Canberra Reception @Emily
🤩😘
Special shoutout to
🦋 @Mrs Langtrees @Kate VIP Perth 🦋
for the hard work in putting the forum together

:happy: All smiles~

Last edited by a moderator:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member
omg amazing.. do you do classes? or have you? best core work out ever.. but i dont want break damn pole lol

There’s no such thing... just as long as you have the proper pole and installed it correctly (not just a suction cup to the wall... because that’s a recipe for disaster waiting to happen— regardless of weight)

Link is broken so has been taken down

I did one term of pole dancing lessons (a few months before I started stripping$), then taught myself over the years. Empty strip clubs on quiet nights were good for fitness haha; and busy nights good for finance 🤣😇

Last edited by a moderator: