πŸ¦‰ Inspirational quotes & words of wisdom πŸ¦‰

T

Tania Admin

She looked in the mirror, then she looked at him, he was sitting in bed, she asked him, do you still love me?

He answered, like on the first day.

Did you notice that my body is no longer the same as when we met?

He answered. No, not at all.

She put her hands on her belly and asked him, did you notice that my belly is heavier?

He answered. No, not at all.

She took off her bathrobe and looked at her legs and asked him, did you notice that my legs are not as hard and smooth as they used to be?

He answered. Not yet.

Then she came to him with tears in her eyes asked him, so what do you do by my side if you don't see me anymore, if you don't know how much my body has changed, don't you know I'm not the same?

He laughed and said: Look how you are. When I touch your body, I felt your way of loving, I see a heart full of kindness, I see your sensual figure, I know that you have the perfect shape for me, you gave me the best.

He continued. Woman don't be sad about how you look at yourself, be glad what I feel. I fell in love with the sensuality and kindness of your soul, not the vanity of your body, and through the tears he drew a smile that made her face shine again.

T

Tania Admin

AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST.
AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER. THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER LOOKED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND LAUGHED, "HEY OLD WOMAN, HAVE YOU EVER DANCED?"

THE OLD WOMAN LOOKED UP AT THE GUNSLINGER AND SAID, "NO,... I NEVER DID DANCE... NEVER REALLY WANTED TO."

A CROWD HAD GATHERED AS THE GUNSLINGER GRINNED AND SAID "WELL, YOU OLD BAG, YOU'RE GONNA DANCE NOW," AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE OLD WOMAN'S FEET.

THE OLD WOMAN PROSPECTOR -- NOT WANTING TO GET HER TOE BLOWN OFF --STARTED HOPPING AROUND. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING. WHEN HIS LAST BULLET HAD BEEN FIRED, THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER, STILL LAUGHING, HOLSTERED HIS GUN AND TURNED AROUND TO GO BACK INTO THE SALOON.

THE OLD WOMAN TURNED TO HER PACK MULE, PULLED OUT A DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN, AND COCKED BOTH HAMMERS.
THE LOUD CLICKS CARRIED CLEARLY THROUGH THE DESERT AIR, AND THE CROWD STOPPED LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY.

THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER HEARD THE SOUNDS, TOO, AND HE TURNED AROUND VERY SLOWLY. THE SILENCE WAS ALMOST DEAFENING. THE CROWD WATCHED AS THE YOUNG GUNMAN STARED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND THE LARGE GAPING HOLES OF THOSE TWIN BARRELS.

THE BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN NEVER WAVERED IN THE OLD WOMAN'S HANDS, AS SHE QUIETLY SAID, "SON, HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A MULE'S ASS?"

THE GUNSLINGER SWALLOWED HARD AND SAID, "NO M'AM... BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO.

THERE ARE FIVE LESSONS HERE FOR ALL OF US:

1 - Never be arrogant.
2 - Don't waste ammunition.
3 - Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.
4 - Always make sure you know who has the power.
5 - Don't mess with old women; they didn't get old by being stupid.

FB_IMG_1597362002316.jpg

T

Tania Admin

You have $86,400 in your account and someone steals $10 from you. Would you be upset and throw all of the $86,390 away in hopes of getting back at the person that took your $10? πŸ€” Or move on and live and enjoy life? I Know Right. 😏 You would move on and live. πŸ€— Each and every one of us has 86,400 seconds in every day ⌚ , so don't let someone's negative 10 seconds ruin the rest of the 86,390 seconds left in your day πŸ™„ . Don't sweat the small stuff, life is bigger and better than that and so are you. 😊

T

Tania Admin

Read the whole thing. It's very true about us humans.

If you put a buzzard bird in a pen that is 6 feet by 8 feet and is entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of its ability to fly, will be an absolute prisoner.
The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight from the ground with a run of 10 to 12 feet. Without space to run, as is its habit, it will not even attempt to fly, but will remain a prisoner for life in a small jail with no top.
------------------------------------------
THE BAT

The ordinary bat that flies around at night, a remarkable nimble creature in the air, cannot take off from a level place.
If it is placed on the floor or flat ground, all it can do is shuffle about helplessly and, no doubt, painfully, until it reaches some slight elevation from which it can throw itself into the air.
Then, at once, it takes off like a flash.
THE BUMBLEBEE

A bumblebee, if dropped into an open tumbler, will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out. It never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom. It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself.
PEOPLE

In many ways, we are like the buzzard, the bat, and the bumblebee. We struggle about with all our problems and frustrations, never realizing that all we have to do is look up!
That's the answer, the escape route and the solution to any problem....
just look up!