✨ Ava’s (inaccurate) Star sign and sexuality ✨

Ava Jayde

Silver Member
Hello everyone!!!

♉♊♑♏♍♋♒♈♓

I will be interpreting your star sign and what that means sexually for you. Just a bit of fun. Please comment your sign and I will give you a reading (that is for entertainment purposes only). I am not a mystic 🧙🏼‍♀️
Haha
Ava xx 😘

Ava Jayde

Silver Member
Capricorn
Not to be confused with the crazy Sagittarius. The mighty Capricorn is the understated party starter. Still a wild child, but quiet and non boastful about conquests and late nights. Fiercely loyal, but only has three strikes before you blacklist that unreliable friend. Caring and understanding, but still wild and free. You’re the people that end up at parties with celebrities, but never kiss and tell

Ava Jayde

Silver Member
A carer and teacher. You have travelled that road, this road and that path. You have tasted intense and passionate loves. Dark and mysterious. The person at the bar drinking whiskey neat. Young beautiful things are drawn to you… as I said, you are a teacher and have loved it all. An old soul, with immaculate judgement.

D

Deleted member 56424

Sex is amazing, but let’s be honest we are toxic little lovers. We expect what we put in… which is a lot. Once the bridge is burnt, we burn it again, then piss on it. You only get one chance with a Scorpio…. Unless we’re horny… which is all the time hahaha
That's very true, especially about being horny all the time lol 😜😜😁

Ava Jayde

Silver Member
Ahhhhh Gemini….. the twins… or the two faced hahahaha just kidding. Instead of being unpredictable, you are a chameleon. You can take the role of dominant and submissive. A true flex of the personality. Someone that sees all sides of the world. Usually reclusive, yet seen as outgoing and a friend to all.

eddard74

Silver Member
Ahhhhh Gemini….. the twins… or the two faced hahahaha just kidding. Instead of being unpredictable, you are a chameleon. You can take the role of dominant and submissive. A true flex of the personality. Someone that sees all sides of the world. Usually reclusive, yet seen as outgoing and a friend to all.
Definitely me. Good work Ava