Young men think about sex 652 times a day

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was just watching some movie on TV and this fact came up.Basically I am jotting it down here so I can research it some time, it also mentioned a book called Daddy's little girl that is about raising teenage daughters.
If young men and they were referring to teenage boys 15 to 18how many times a day do the 25yrs think about sex and the same again for the 50 year olds.
Come on blokes let us know your thoughts on how many times a day sex crosses the mind.

N

Naughty Thoughts

When I was younger (17 to 19) I thought about sex fairly often. I can't give a numerical figure, but I wasn't obsessed with it.

When I was in my early twenties, most of my jobs were in all-male environments so I didn't think about sex that much. But lonely nights were a different matter.

Now I'm 28, I don't think about it that often. I don't normally consider it important enough to worry about. But every so often (maybe 1 to 3 times a week) I'll suddenly start thinking about it, obsess over it for a few hours, have a toss and then move on.

Hmmm. I think I'd be considered as having a low sex drive...

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think when they counting its as also the thoughts , like your driving and you turn and think great body etc.Plus your three times a week obsessions probably carry a 100 different thoughts, so maybe medium sex drive.I posted so when have time can research the fact, thanks for the reply it will be intersting to see where it goes.

M

mistermeister

i think about sex way too often: hence i'm on this forums. i've never counted. the sexthoughtometer would go off the charts as i walk around the uni campus...

V

viking32

..uhmm...thinking about sex,,how often...what was the question again ...smile,,,joke a side...sex pops in and out,,,of my mind.some days not,,then like lone road said it hits your mind .and then its time to sort it out,,some how,,,i do think more about sex when i have a girlfriend to do it with,,lol.as i dont like to tease my mind,,but then it happens,,,smile,,i see a nice looking girl i go wow,,that will be nice,,some guys cant hold it together when they are around nice girls and turn sleasy ...so keep that in mind .that is such a pathetic site to look at ..
just stay truee and be nice ..and be confident ..
..and the question was......smile,,,

P

Perthfun

652 ??
These young guys are pussies :)

My biggest problem is when DON'T I think about sex..

Cheers
Ken