You put a WHAT up your WHERE!!!!

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
So what is the weirdest /strangest/ Funnest/ Biggest thing you have put in or been asked to put in your vajayjay or your butt butt ?????

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Well I don't have a vajayjay and nothing other than a finger has been up my bum.

But I did have a sexting friend a while back who put a banana and deodorant can up hers... At the same time!

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Well I don't have a vajayjay and nothing other than a finger has been up my bum.

But I did have a sexting friend a while back who put a banana and deodorant can up hers... At the same time!
Visually appealing B-PEELING

Nomansland

Gold Member
In the land of the long litigation (USA) baseball bats now have a sticker that says something like not to be inserted in bodily orifices due to it getting stuck.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I want to know the story behind the case(s) which necessitated that warning... or maybe not. :jawdrop:

Nomansland

Gold Member
I want to know the story behind the case(s) which necessitated that warning... or maybe not. :jawdrop:

Warnings and laws usually come about because someone has done something. There is a Canadian province where it is illegal to throw a moose out of an aircraft. Anyway to get back on topic if we had the NZ system for sex workers most probably most of this would hopefully disappear.

A

Adrianna Lush

I once had a client who wanted the prong end of a fork up his Bum. Eeww and ouch. I did it....he's the one who left with a free fork.. lucky boy.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
This how you should tell your story, miss Adriana.

So many many moons ago, when the moon was full and shine like a solar powered lightbulb in the sky, wolves were howling, grandma was working the late shift in the cock taming factory. By special request, and power ve$ted in me, I placed 1 fork up where the sun don't shine in one of the cocks. He walked away happy knowing he has a free cutlery for use at will. Mmmm...salad may never taste the same again.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I have a gay male friend who loves to insert peeled cucumbers into his bottom...upon hearing this I suggested that he lightly micro wave said cucmber for approx 10sec prior to insertion to enhance sexual pleasure...
He now has a 5 cucumber a week habit.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
He should report his findings to AMA...he just solves the problem of constipation! A peeled cucumber a day up there will help you see the light...aahhhhh.....:woot:

A

Adrianna Lush

This how you should tell your story, miss Adriana.

So many many moons ago, when the moon was full and shine like a solar powered lightbulb in the sky, wolves were howling, grandma was working the late shift in the cock taming factory. By special request, and power ve$ted in me, I placed 1 fork up where the sun don't shine in one of the cocks. He walked away happy knowing he has a free cutlery for use at will. Mmmm...salad may never taste the same again.
LOL so good!