You must answser????

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Can you get off? While driving? Is it safe?

Woman/man/unicorn?

I need answers????

What does it feel like?

That smooth hand torrented by the zipper of your denim jeans innocently pulling! Or the hot wet mouth grasping for air???

That working hand sweetly twitching underneath your modest skirt???

Can you? Would you? Could you?

Tell us?

Zoe Rider

Gold Member
hahaha.....

I did this on the way home from work yesterday!

hahahahahahaha... i was frustrated after a long night of not having an orgasm! this is creepy you made this post and i did it yesterday!

Easy to say i slept well when i got home!!!

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
i could to someone else...... dont think it would b safe for me to drive and get off:D:D

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
hahaha.....

hahahahahahaha... i was frustrated after a long night of not having an orgasm! this is creepy you made this post and i did it yesterday!

Thats OK love but for gods sake keep your sticky little hands of the windscreen .

FISH2.jpg

Punk Zebra

Gold Member
hahaha.....

Now I knew I should have paid you a visit

Indy Fire

Reception @Langtrees
Gold Member
its a great way to make the trip go faster ,beats looking out the window but its given me a nasty habbit of not wearing a seatbelt !

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Been done on an empty country road. As the administrations to my member got faster and faster so did my driving. NOT SO SAFE.:shame:

cumgun

New Members
I did this before in the bush little or no traffic big turn on, you do not want to "cum" of the road

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Can't do that, the car needs to come to a complete stop before you are allowed to open the door and get off. A unicorn told me.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I wonder if this becomes more common practice, will the government start making laws to crack down on this as they have with using mobile phones while driving? lol

Also if you saw The West newspaper today, you would have seen the faces plastered on the front page of people caught using mobile phones while driving. Imagine, if they plastered the faces of people caught receiving blowjobs while driving? LOL priceless....