You don't act 19.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I love when I tell clients my age and they reply "you don't act 19". I didn't realise that all 19 year olds were meant to act the exact same age. I talk older than I am? In this industry I have to be mature. Peta is younger then I am and we speak the same way when we are together. Mature. When I first started sure I was a little immature, but after a few weeks I learnt I had to mature... and fast.

You are 30, and you act like your 20. So nehhhhh

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I love when I tell clients my age and they reply "you don't act 19". I didn't realise that all 19 year olds were meant to act the exact same age. I talk older than I am? In this industry I have to be mature. Peta is younger then I am and we speak the same way when we are together. Mature. When I first started sure I was a little immature, but after a few weeks I learnt I had to mature... and fast.

Well I am not 20, but my mind says I am ;)

bushseeker

Foundation Member
its called a pick up line.... obviously works.. kind of
how many 19 yo do you think your clients talk to to base a real observation on.. 19 yo dont even speak to thier parents :)

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member

Feeling touched because I got a mention ;) xxx Love you beautiful! Your my fave xx