Yokine Massage

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
havent visited thus parlour for bout 3yrs now n guess wat Tina remembered me .I had to ask her who she was .....got a girl called Mandy usual massage lotsa probing teasing but she spent most of the time on the table n when she was stanxing next to table coulx grab a handful of bum n anything elae u wanted but no insertion she was totally nude from start to finish plenty of cuddling suking on her tits
HJ well got the desired result but she rubbed me whilst face down couple times told her to stop xause u was going to bliw hoping for the flip but it never came rubbed me while face down untill couldnt bold it any longer n made a mess down there..when i left couldve sworn id been short timed sure there was still 15 min to go

scavenger

Gold Member
havent visited thus parlour for bout 3yrs now n guess wat Tina remembered me .I had to ask her who she was .....got a girl called Mandy usual massage lotsa probing teasing but she spent most of the time on the table n when she was stanxing next to table coulx grab a handful of bum n anything elae u wanted but no insertion she was totally nude from start to finish plenty of cuddling suking on her tits
HJ well got the desired result but she rubbed me whilst face down couple times told her to stop xause u was going to bliw hoping for the flip but it never came rubbed me while face down untill couldnt bold it any longer n made a mess down there..when i left couldve sworn id been short timed sure there was still 15 min to go
Yeah Tina seems to be one of the better manageresses of masseussees, liked her since her B'well Inglewood days(Golden Era ) before she assumed her current posi that she appears to have grasped with both hands ,,

Iccicles

Silver Member
I am a regular at her venues as she always replies prompt, whenever i request a time for a girl its always available and never rushed with her girls. Always treat very respectfully and like your VIP which is how it should be run. Run your business well and you will get repeat service.

Same applies for the girls. Which some of them dont get. I have some people over-charge for certain services and you know what I am a sucker in a way and can generally pay it if im feeling like going deluxe. But guess what, they lose me as a customer as I dont go back. Id prefer to pay standard rate and then tip for over the top service on my own back. Stopped seeing one girl who over-charged on principal alone who i generally would of liked seeing.

Meh....

scavenger

Gold Member
I am a regular at her venues as she always replies prompt, whenever i request a time for a girl its always available and never rushed with her girls. Always treat very respectfully and like your VIP which is how it should be run. Run your business well and you will get repeat service.

Same applies for the girls. Which some of them dont get. I have some people over-charge for certain services and you know what I am a sucker in a way and can generally pay it if im feeling like going deluxe. But guess what, they lose me as a customer as I dont go back. Id prefer to pay standard rate and then tip for over the top service on my own back. Stopped seeing one girl who over-charged on principal alone who i generally would of liked seeing.

Meh....
Fair enough, but it's a bit sad we're reviewing manageressess and geezers festering around rainbow amps rather than hotty chicky masseussees bwahahaha, ya got to laugh in this life heywhat

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Maybe Beep can change it to a review on Mandy?
I agree, don't see the point reviewing her at all

XM

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
For the players at home...... Aimee is back this Thursday and Friday!
Needless to say I shall be there on one of those days! :excited:

XM

baldie

Gold Member
Happy days are here again, X-chua-mang! :D

fireworks-animation-46.gif

Last edited: