xmas in July drinks/dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

The original thread has been closed, but could we make this an annual event?

Link is broken,so has been taken down

How did this meet up go? And has there been another since?
Will there be another one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DT4eva

Gold Member
Wow Xmas is creeping up on us again,,, oh Xmas in July
why not, everyone else has one so we should too.
Trouble is finding a place that is not booked out already and having the numbers of people from here to go.

There was another meet for drinks organized by Rhett and Scarlet back in April this year which was in Perth at the Spoon and Sixpence pub.
there were only a few of us there and a good night was had.

With more people posting on the forum should be able to get a good number of members going.

And yes we will be on the list to go.

Come on everyone lets do it :icon_sant

M

Mary Anne PA

My other half works away, so the second half of the month is only good for us. I might be able to pull strings and get us a table in northbridge (wont say where till its confirmed)
so its me +1

Wow Xmas is creeping up on us again,,, oh Xmas in July
why not, everyone else has one so we should too.
Trouble is finding a place that is not booked out already and having the numbers of people from here to go.

There was another meet for drinks organized by Rhett and Scarlet back in April this year which was in Perth at the Spoon and Sixpence pub.
there were only a few of us there and a good night was had.

With more people posting on the forum should be able to get a good number of members going.

And yes we will be on the list to go.

Come on everyone lets do it :icon_sant

S

sexiness

I'm always up for meeting sexy people ~ name your date and I'll know if I'm for it :love10:

L

Larry83

Ill be up for it as well, would be great to put some faces to names. :D

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
In previous times Serena used to organise the dinner nights and some were very successful and others not so, but they were always fun and it was great to finally meet the faces behind the writing.

Someone needs to put a date foreward, a place, time, etc and go from there and see how many can make it, so good luck and I might be able to make it depending on what I'm doing.

If anyone is really adventurous, Serena used to even organise games as of way of getting to know each other and you aussie will remember those, but it does take a lot of spare time.

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Yes the meet and greets were good nights
Abit of a travel for me to get to the last location but well worth it for the food , a couple of beers and the company
Was nice to meet the few I did

Looking forward to meeting more if this gets off the ground

D

darksecret23

if it was to be moved to Melbourne.. I'd be happy to meet some new people!!

A

azazel87

I'd definitely be interested in attending this, and I think it's a great idea, I'm not one hundred percent sure that we would need to book a place out. Maybe just arrange to meet at a location and have some form of identifier on so we can all recognise each other without any awkward questions, like a name tag of some description with A-Forums on it.

Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.