WOW The Clitoris is not just a small bump.

T

Tania Admin

This morning I was doing my usual web searching, now I always thought I was pretty up on knowledge as far as a woman's body goes, but I didn't know this.

By now, most people know about the clitoris and where it is located…or at least, they know about the tip of the organ. While you might think that little bump that drives women crazy is the whole enchilada, as it turns out, that's just the tip of the iceberg. In fact, the majority of the clitoris is located within the pelvis and, when erect, it actually wraps around the vagina –making the vagina and sex more pleasurable (for both parties) as the woman gets more excited.
So why does everyone think of the clitoris as only the little bump on the outside? Well, for one thing, it's role as the visible part certainly makes it the most noticeable, but more so, researchers didn't start to learn about the amazing expanses of the organ until they were able to view it through an MRI machine, something they couldn't do until the 90's. It wasn't until 2009 that the world was introduced to a complete 3D sonogram image of the organ.
Of course, the little bump we're all familiar with is pretty darn important. In fact, it has over 8,000 nerve fibers –more than twice the number found in the head of a penis.

clitorus internal.jpg

So there you go, now I'm guessing that's why when having sex that intital entry feels so awesome!

T

Tania Admin

I found it quite interesting too. So have all the ladies I have talked to about it at work today. Like I said you learn something new everyday and sometimes its actually worth learning. lol

Happy2

Legend Member
....ok, can any of you fellas work out this image???....I've looked at it over & over again and I still can't work it out!!!.... :)

I am with Fudd I thought it was a X Ray of the painting by Edvard Munch "The Scream "

Demon

Legend Member
Very interesting. Makes it more important to satisfy yur woman if you want a good time guys.

Also explains why you get gripped by her vagina when she has an orgasm. Can this be a way to tell if it is real or fake?

Thanks for sharing this Tania.

F

Farm Boy

Someone should put a moustache on it so we would have a landmark to orient ourselves.

Happy2

Legend Member
Thats the thing Farmboy In our day girls had a map of Tasmania of Pubic hair So mix that with the modern age and you could google Clitoris and have it all mapped out for you You know left here take a right there Wait go back you missed a major scenic beauty spot

T

Tania Admin

Thats the thing Farmboy In our day girls had a map of Tasmania of Pubic hair So mix that with the modern age and you could google Clitoris and have it all mapped out for you You know left here take a right there Wait go back you missed a major scenic beauty spot

lol And if you miss that scenic spot, look out, your pleasure trip may be short lived or even finished.

T

Tania Admin

Maybe this picture will help those of you who may have had a little difficulty working out the MRI (which admittedly was a good pic but did not detail the findings).
Clitoris2-580x492.jpg

T

Tania Admin

Maybe this picture will help those of you who may have had a little difficulty working out the MRI (which admittedly was a good pic but did not detail the findings).
View attachment 12293

This makes me think that perhaps the ever elusive (to some) g spot, is the part of the clitorus that is wrapped to the rear of the vagina, thus when stimulated causes those intense orgasms so many of us enjoy.

FROM WIKIPEDIA

The Gräfenberg Spot, often called the G-Spot, is defined as a bean-shaped area of the vagina. Some women report that it is an erogenous zone which, when stimulated, can lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and female ejaculation. The Gräfenberg Spot is typically described as being located one to three inches (2.5 to 7.6 cm) up the front (anterior) vaginal wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra and is a sensitive area that may be part of the female prostate.
Although the G-Spot has been studied since the 1940s, disagreement persists over its existence as a distinct structure, definition and location. A 2009 British study concluded that its existence is unproven and subjective, based on questionnaires and personal experience. Other studies, using ultrasound, have found physiological evidence of the G-Spot in women who report having orgasms during intercourse. It is also hypothesized that the G-Spot is an extension of the clitoris and that this is the cause of vaginal orgasms

Happy2

Legend Member
Only problems I can see with a Google map is
Women cant read maps
And us fellas wont admit we are lost and need a little help

T

Tania Admin

Only problems I can see with a Google map is
Women cant read maps
And us fellas wont admit we are lost and need a little help

Maybe it needs to be an add on to GPS Navigational Systems. (In 3 cms hard right!)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads;- I have the solution;- A treasure Map, never leave home without one;- OHHHH Eye
il_fullxfull.274365912.jpg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
In situation like this, I sniff out my destination and use my trusty buddy tonguey to guide me to the C spot but G spot will be a hard one. lol

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Arrrrrr matey;- perhaps we need to place the map on thy lovely ladies, that should solve the problem for us silly old sailors, let see now? where shall we ink a a G
treasure_map_by_fraudoku-d58cho8.jpg

T

Tania Admin

I'm just curious as to whether this thread helped anyone in the bedroom with finding the SPOT? Would be great to have some feedback.