Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Saige

OPEN TO THE PUBLIC WORKSHOPS

Girls.....Who could not make the time/day on Tuesday evening.

Everyone Else...You ask and you shall receive

Join us in a non judgemental, relaxed and FULL OF MANNERS & RESPECT for all other attendees...bad behaviour of ANY sort will not be tolerated...lets just learn, enjoy and support!

for information on the workshops find the flyers attached...READ, PRINT, FORWARD TO OTHERS!!

wEBSITE AVAILABLE SOON www.sexunity.com.au
subscribe to our newsletter on the website or by email to Saige for updates, information, give-aways and much more!

Attachments

• BDSM & Your Client - BD003.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 29
  • Bondage for the More Serious - BD002.doc
    200.5 KB · Views: 60
  • BONDAGE IN THE BEDROOM bdsm001.pdf
    142 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:

TheCock

Legend Member
muffdiver shakes head.......

Come on people open up your horizons explore something new might just found out something tickles your fancy ;)

Not sure what to wear

It says girls who cant make tuesday evenings yet flyers are for Tuesday evenings??

Website link says coming soon

S

Saige

Yes website is being finished tonight...having a few tech difficukties with certain "painful bits"

Changed the wording of the flyer slightly for you Sex Nut hope you can understand it now :) This project is set up for SW and that is where our main source and energy is being poured into. However, punters are part of our community and we all benefit from some knowledge and, understanding and sense of community.

The days Tueday and Saturday are TEST days PLEASE let me know if not good for you or what you prefer etc. Some trainers esp overseas and interstate will have specific days and times they required to delver the workshop but there will be plenty of notice for work.

Name of Event Bondage in the Bedroom

Workshop Category Kink/Fetish/BDSM
Trainer/Presenter Detlev @ Kink for Two K42
Date Tuesday 5th June, 2012
Time 7:00pm (approximate 3 hr duration)
What the course will cover It is our intention to provide a rich learning experience in a fun and light hearted atmosphere. Providing both insight and understanding of the topics by having a theoretical and practical class component.

This workshop focuses on teaching you rope ties and techniques you can use in the bedroom to quickly and safely restrain your play partner.
Including
• Various ties to restrain single & two limbs
• Basichest harness
• Examples of how to use the ties together
• General safety and risk assessment
Reference or Plug / link to topic Your trainer for this workshop is Detlev from K42 has extensive experience in many areas of Kink and actively participates in the Perth underground BDSM scene since early 2003 including;
• Spank
• Voodoo Lounge
• Fetish Ball
• Connections Night Club Fetish Nihts
• Gay Pride Events
• Perth white Party
• Man Club
• Madness of the Gods (led this kink based event)
For further information on Detlev and Kink for Two see his website www.k42.com.au

Ticket Cost (member Ticket Cost) $50
Link to Ticket Sales http://www.eventbee.com/v/sexunity_workshops/event?eid=982407322

Venue (Map/Parking) PLEASURE LOUNGE, 73 Burswood Road, Burswood. Enter the Red Door via the rear laneway off Craig Street,
Contact Details of Presenter None provided
Do they have any requirements? None requested
What you need to bring or wear Rope will be provided for use in this workshop, however if you have your own rope, we encourage you to bring it along. Hemp, Jute & Cotton rope is most suitable however please, no nylon.

We ask that you please be mindful of what you wear to class, overly loose fitting clothes can get in the way of the rope, and restrictive clothes are also not suitable. We recommend casual clothing (gym wear is perfect) that you can move freely in.
sexUNITY to provide Food / Drink / Handouts?
Open to public? ONLY Saturday 9th June, 2012 at 1pm
What’s Up Next? 12/06 - Rope and Bondage for the More Serious

N

Naughty Thoughts

I can't respond yet, but the time looks suitable. I need to ask the other half before I can confirm.

T

Tania Admin

Damn!! I can't make it..I only have one weekend per fortnight where I can get the time,,and unfortunately the weekend after that I will be over East.

S

Saige

can anyone going to the workshop this morning please text me "Attending Joe Bloggs" . appreciated!!

Come on down for a really good time!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Good luck for today I think its great you are taking the effort to spread it forward.

T

Tania Admin

Damn again,,,no can do for the 26th,,,I am on graveyard shift,,,if I can start a little later, and providing Sue or Mary-Anne doesn't have other plans for me, that would be awesome :)