working girls with herpes

P

pl123

are there working girls with genital or oral herpes at langtrees in perth, i am loosing sleep over whether or not i may have contracted something. i got a girl that kissed me and didn't give her oral but at one point her privates came in contact with my face.. really curious now to whether some girls have the virus, and if they do have it, are they required to and do they tell you before hand?

T

TemptMe

Many people with the herpes virus may not know they have it.....subclinical infection. Therefore the infection may be passed on unknowingly. You may well have it and have passed it on to her. There is lots of info out there online. It certainly doesn't spell the end of your sex life!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I had a friend who actually caught herpes from her husband because he had been a bad bad boy. It was sad as she was so religious and never strayed.

I know another lady who had sex often with a guy with herpes and never caught it because she knew when to have sex and ALWAYS insisted on a condom.
:walk:

bdouble77

Silver Member
i think the vast majority of working ladies are very well educated in health matters especially when it comes to sti's...i don't think you have to lose sleep over this.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
It has been documented many times that you are more likely to catch STD from a chosen date then from a sex worker.

A sex worker needs to be in top health otherwise she will lose clients and that means no income.
:walk:

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
For us its pretty much an OH&S issue really. Just like am engineer wouldnt go onto a building site without his hard hat, we always go onto out jobs with condoms!

STI's are at the forefront of our minds and so regular testing and vigilant screening of clients, and condoms are something that just happens in our working day.

Gotta agree with Bluegrass9, its the random hook up, the drunken night of passion with a new partner etc that poses a bigger risk, "everyday people" dont think about STI's enough sometimes!

Oh an if you did happen to contract herpes, or think you have... see a doctor/sex health clinic, and ignore stuff you read on the net (with a few exceptions), I saw an ad the other day that promised to show you how to cure your herpes with eucalyptus oil (WTF)
;)

E

ETHO1

have you not heard the saying herpes the disese that keeps on giving as Tyla said ... see a doctor/sex health clinic then you will no for sure

S

Samwhite

What type of STI's could be transmitted when a lady is giving an unprotected head job?

Regards, SamWhite

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
What type of STI's could be transmitted when a lady is giving an unprotected head job?

Regards, SamWhite

Firstly what Tyla said, no hard hat no work :angel1:

Samwhite - unprotected blowjob is hit and miss, you can definately catch sti's from it or you get lucky, do you prefer to leave it to fate, I know I don't and I sleep well at night because minnimum risks, means minnimum chance of catching something

The most likely sti's to catch this way are:

clamydia of the throat
herpes

thats enough for me :ky:

but if anyone wants to share more than what your doc can tell you...:hello:

S

Samwhite

Thanks for the info Vanessa. Do you have some pics available? where are you based and how much do you charge?

SamWhite

S

silverheart

A lot of people who have herpes don't even know they have it.

that's completely true i work in the medical field and the herpes can stay in your body with no symptoms for a long time so please take care always safe sex:police: