Women V Men - differences

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Women give birth to men, sorry guys but that fact alone means women win...... women generally out live men win again, women get cheaper car insurance win again, women get to wear Dresses and Heels in public win again, women can hold hands with other women that my friend is winning!!! sorry guys

MrBig

Diamond Member
Women give birth to men, sorry guys but that fact alone means women win...... women generally out live men win again, women get cheaper car insurance win again, women get to wear Dresses and Heels in public win again, women can hold hands with other women that my friend is winning!!! sorry guys
Men don't have to give birth to anyone - men win.
Men die first - who wants to get old - I get told by many oldies not to get old - men win.
Men, supposedly, get paid more than women do can afford to pay more for insurance - that one's even.
Men don't have to wear heels and dresses - 'men win.
Men don't need to hold hands with another guy to go take a leak - men win.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Men don't have to give birth to anyone - men win.
Men die first - who wants to get old - I get told by many oldies not to get old - men win.
Men, supposedly, get paid more than women do can afford to pay more for insurance - that one's even.
Men don't have to wear heels and dresses - 'men win.
Men don't need to hold hands with another guy to go take a leak - men win.

You have your opinions darling, so do I, lets agree to disagree..... but let me say this as I find my other stiletto, how long can you go without seeing a naked woman??

MrBig

Diamond Member
You have your opinions darling, so do I, lets agree to disagree..... but let me say this as I find my other stiletto, how long can you go without seeing a naked woman??
That was not my opinion at all.
I was simply making a point which you obviously failed to grasp.
I'm NOT of the opinion that men are better than women NOR the opposite.
Men this, women that.... A pointless exercise. They are different; full stop.
Both with good traits and bad. Both have a percentage which we'd be better off if they were never born.
I prefer to look at the big picture without blinkers - not concentrate on specifics.
Live with each other - we must.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Who came up with the saying " Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus " ?
I think men and women all have their own superior qualities.

Old women are better! just for MrLittle ... LOL

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
...Men this, women that.... A pointless exercise. They are different; full stop...
Who came up with the saying " Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus " ?
I think men and women all have their own superior qualities.
Spot on! The French, as is often the case in such matters, put it so succinctly:

42f82bd0d899895810b62d51700e5936.jpg

Subtitles for those who need them:
viveladifference.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
What gets me is If we have to come to a forum like this to discover the differences between men and women
Who's makin all theses babies ?

Have they finished sex ed at schools now ,?

Phoebe

Legend Member
What gets me is If we have to come to a forum like this to discover the differences between men and women
Who's makin all theses babies ?

Have they finished sex ed at schools now ,?

Scientists are working around the clock to see if women can re-produce without male involvement.

Men are there for essentially on average for 3 minutes to make the child the rest is up to the female and her choices during that pregnancy, then she gives birth a rather painful time for her while he is outside with mates smoking cigars thinking hes the legend... :) she gives birth to a baby Girl then well his ego is deflated :( awwww poor baby, then what she leaves hospital has to look after an infant and get her own body back to where it was before all this, So lets put this into perspective shall we women do all the hard work men are there for the enjoyable part (if he lasted long enough so she had a climax) ....

As I have been told about the differences... :

A man builds a house, A woman makes it a home!!!

MrBig

Diamond Member
Scientists are working around the clock to see if women can re-produce without male involvement.

Men are there for essentially on average for 3 minutes to make the child the rest is up to the female and her choices during that pregnancy, then she gives birth a rather painful time for her while he is outside with mates smoking cigars thinking hes the legend... :) she gives birth to a baby Girl then well his ego is deflated :( awwww poor baby, then what she leaves hospital has to look after an infant and get her own body back to where it was before all this, So lets put this into perspective shall we women do all the hard work men are there for the enjoyable part (if he lasted long enough so she had a climax) ....

As I have been told about the differences... :

A man builds a house, A woman makes it a home!!!
Do you have trouble dealing with all that is happening in the real world as it seems that you live only for that tiniest percentage? If facts don't suit that small percentage you simply discard as irrelevant so that you are perpetually imprisoned in you tiny cell of understanding.
Or do you simply enjoy trying to wind others up?
Q. People v Phoebe differences? A. Everything.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Do you have trouble dealing with all that is happening in the real world as it seems that you live only for that tiniest percentage? If facts don't suit that small percentage you simply discard as irrelevant so that you are perpetually imprisoned in you tiny cell of understanding.
Q. People v Phoebe differences? A. Everything.

I love women sorry... The real world hmmm define please ;)

I come from a British background I let you work that one out... we are the masters of the wind up, Hence the saying "you trying to wind me up" ... LOL

Q. People v Phoebe differences? A. Everything

I question everything, nothing is ever what is seams and well those that question learn more than those that don't, I like to take the world on..... sometimes I am the dog, sometimes I am the fire hydrant.....