Womans Age

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Yep hands is good. Also elbows. Can't do much about wrinkly elbows no matter how good your face is. I've noticed it on heaps of hot Hollywood cougars.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yep hands is good. Also elbows. Can't do much about wrinkly elbows no matter how good your face is. I've noticed it on heaps of hot Hollywood cougars.

was gonna say elbow myself but opt for car instead...lol...i do notice elbow condition seems to relate to the age of the person and the bulge in biceps and triceps. Hands can lie but not the elbows, not unless they went through some mishaps.

Does not work for me Claire!!
The opposite in fact.
When I got to the head of the dick line all the long ones were gone so I had to settle with short and thick.
All the good looks had run out as well.

Really cuts when you ask for Deep throat and get told "Never going to happen with that one Luv".

Oh Whilom I'm sure there are lots of women out there that would be more than happy to accept that challenge! Unless of course we're talking fire hydrant thickness....!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member

Sounds like you just discovered a new area with potential........how about elbow lifts in conjunction with face lifts........????

R.xxxxxxx

TheCock

Legend Member
Not about age but in general, KNEE CAPS. Give me a good woman with sexy knee caps.......anyone???

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Into doggy on the floor are we The Cock?

Or more likely missionary position with her knees next to your ears............at least you can look at them. ;)

R.xxxxxxx

Last edited:

TheCock

Legend Member
You can tell a Woman's age by her hands, elbow and knees. xxxxxxx

Would that be the hands around the neck? The elbow in the stomach? And the knee to the groin? Upon asking what her age is to figure it out? :p

I like it every where every which way!