Womans Age

TheCock

Legend Member
What is the best way to tell a womans age? I have a theory that you can see her age through her hands, hands dont lie :p

If we're going to go on that theory..... I'm going with this theory - Guys with shorter index fingers than ring fingers tend to have bigger penises than guys with the opposite digit scenario...

T

Tania Admin

What is the best way to tell a womans age? I have a theory that you can see her age through her hands, hands dont lie :p

That really depends on what they use their hands for and what there life style is, laborer, farmer, office work, cleaner, what environment they are exposed to, what chemicals they use, whether they moisturize. There are too many variables I think.

That really depends on what they use their hands for and what there life style is, laborer, farmer, office work, cleaner, what environment they are exposed to, what chemicals they use, whether they moisturize. There are too many variables I think.

I agree Smiley I worked in the hardware industry for a good 7 years and that involved handling chemicals/solvents/paint on a daily basis. I'm 25 and my hands look like they belong to a nanna :tearyeyed

Happy2

Legend Member
Like a tree look at the rings And also like a tree the bigger and wider the band the better the year was

Happy2

Legend Member
When I had the wedding ring put on my finger The old fella stayed the modest boy he always was but It was the cahones that shrunk
Now they are getting bigger again Now there's another But I am nearly 50 I dont know if its the extra weight but now the ballsack and contents are heading south Probably gravity or lack of use

J

Jessica

Hands do lie.... especially if theyve been exposed to harsh australian sun, working outdoors and in the sink washing dishes or exposed to chemicals (hair dressing) and a combination of all 3. Face can look 10 yrs younger than what it is...hand can look older... I have the hands of a 50 yr old...and Im not even near 40 yet. So go figure ! The spirit of the young at heart and a genuine warm smile are timeless and classicly beautiful.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Plus the fact that you can get fillers now to make the veins disappear. I have heard of women who pay quite a bit of money to get fillers in their hands...........here we go guess figure.
(My opinion: age shows by what is in your heart and in your soul......young at heart? who cares about a the date of birth)

R.xxxxxx :eek:ccasion14

J

Jessica

home made balm with olive oil and melted beeswax works just as good Rochelle !! I wonder what the long term effects of injecting fillers into bodies / hands would be ...spose weel know in 10 or 20 yrs time.

T

Tania Admin

(My opinion: age shows by what is in your heart and in your soul......young at heart? who cares about a the date of birth)

R.xxxxxx :eek:ccasion14

I'm with you there on that one Rochelle.
I will be 40 next year and I have never let it worry me that another year has passed. I laugh at people who say I'm not having a Birthday this year OR I'm 21 again. Your the age you are, you can't change it, worrying about it will give you wrinkles, you can't change it, so why not celebrate it instead of it being a negative.
Personally I think I am a young 39, sometimes I play just like a child, I have tonnes of energy and am always up for fun and lucky to have the wisdom that the passing years have given me...Age is just a number. Live life
:eek:)

P

Perth boy

I have a few ways of telling.

First but not always reliable is ask her !
A more reliable way is check her ID card, drivers license or passport.

Happy2

Legend Member
You would be a fun date perthboy "before we order may I see your passport Please?"

P

Perth boy

H2 ill tell you a story. In some country's when you bring a girl back to your hotel the girls leave the ID at reception. One night my loverly young girl that I found I thought she was about 25. The hotel receptionist informed me she was only 16. Thank god for the ID.

Happy2

Legend Member
H2 ill tell you a story. In some country's when you bring a girl back to your hotel the girls leave the ID at reception. One night my loverly young girl that I found I thought she was about 25. The hotel receptionist informed me she was only 16. Thank god for the ID.

Lucky indeed Perthboy Hope you gave the receptionist a tip. A financial tip that is

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Does not work for me Claire!!
The opposite in fact.
When I got to the head of the dick line all the long ones were gone so I had to settle with short and thick.
All the good looks had run out as well.

Really cuts when you ask for Deep throat and get told "Never going to happen with that one Luv".

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
If we're going to go on that theory..... I'm going with this theory - Guys with shorter index fingers than ring fingers tend to have bigger penises than guys with the opposite digit scenario...

I guess I am stuck in the middle. LoL

Oh i normally judge a woman's age by the car and colour of car they drive.

Happy2

Legend Member
I guess I am stuck in the middle. LoL

Oh i normally judge a woman's age by the car and colour of car they drive.

So homer My wife drove a Mini convertable Hot pink in colour At what age was she doing this ?
I just want to see how your formula works

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So homer My wife drove a Mini convertable Hot pink in colour At what age was she doing this ?
I just want to see how your formula works

LoL...at a wild guess...she gotta have some sort of income to service the car loan...a pretty good one. So I'd say she's been in the workforce for a bit. Not unless her husband pay for it all with his $$. Hot pink eh, making an ass of myself by assuming her hair colour is blonde...i am guessing she's in her 30's...

Happy2

Legend Member
Bravissimo Well done Homer It was what she wanted in her teens/ twenties but could not afford until she got MY spending under control
in her 30's

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
woohoo! so what do i get? lol...

oh if only i could afford my dream car.

Happy2

Legend Member
woohoo! so what do i get? lol...

oh if only i could afford my dream car.

I cant afford a good prize Homer I was nigh bankrupt by the pink toy But, maybe, if you only have $399.98 I will pay the difference if you visit LT's

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I cant afford a good prize Homer I was nigh bankrupt by the pink toy But, maybe, if you only have $399.98 I will pay the difference if you visit LT's

lol...hey get rid of the pink toy on ebay and you can shout me at LT's.