Woman set alight walking through Sydney.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Read this:- Link broken so has been taken down.

What sort of low life have we in our midst??

Hope they catch him and string him up........... before the cops do.

Hope that she is OK, but forever she will relive it in her mind.

He must be a Cee yoU Next Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tania Admin

Read this:- Link is broken so has been taken down

What sort of low life have we in our midst??

Hope they catch him and string him up........... before the cops do.

Hope that she is OK, but forever she will relive it in her mind.

He must be a Cee yoU Next Tuesday.

Oh that poor woman :( I hope the bastard gets his just desserts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
What is the world coming to: for what ever reason this
woman upset someone unintentionally or even intentionally ..
there is never a good enough reason for anyone to cause
such a evil act of cruelty! She will be scarred for the rest
of her life physically & emotionally..
what a !!!@#%%$%%

S

Saige

Would be very few other things more horrific and painful to go through then your own flesh burning...and how someone can have so much hate inside them is mind boggling. BUT two in so many months is very sad and a bit of a worry really, though clearly different people..you have to wonder if the "news reports" from the first gave the second ideas obviously not on the act but the method!!!!!

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Looks like they have a pretty good closeup shot of the bastard's face on CCTV, so there's a fair chance they'll find and get him.

Someone who does something so cowardly to another human being, no matter what the circumstances are, I hope some outraged private people find him before the cops do.

jennifer_melb

Bronze Member
That's great if they do have him. I hadn't seen anything in the news, so thanks ecchimiki for the update

Looks like they have a pretty good closeup shot of the bastard's face on CCTV, so there's a fair chance they'll find and get him.

Someone who does something so cowardly to another human being, no matter what the circumstances are, I hope some outraged private people find him before the cops do.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Correction...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/cctv-images-released-after-woman-set-alight-outside-chippendale-brothel/story-fn7y9brv-1226309524063

The close-up pictured man is believed to have seen the incident, he is NOT a suspect.

But the video shows the suspect, believed to be Caucasian, 25 to 30 years old, 180 to 185cm tall, with a thin build, a fair, clean-shaven complexion, and brown/blond hair. He was wearing a blue-hooded jumper with a black jacket on top, a dark baseball-style cap with white markings on its bill, and dark jeans.

Attachments

• 500386-brothel-fire.jpg
    500386-brothel-fire.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
K

KalBBWlover

That really was a horrible, despicable act ! Very troubling :-(