Winters coming.....

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Well today in Perth, and especially now as I type the words to this thread... it really feels like winter. Rugged up with a blanket in my trackies, with a hot drink in hand and a good book, it feels cosy.

So are you a more a Winter person or Summer person?

Reactions: Dez

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I love both, right now I'm really looking forward to winter, but I'll be loving next summer when it is here! Seasons are beautiful for their differences, and there is so much to enjoy in all of them...

asianguy77

Diamond Member
I love both, right now I'm really looking forward to winter, but I'll be loving next summer when it is here! Seasons are beautiful for their differences, and there is so much to enjoy in all of them...

Yes, that is true. I guess as haven't seen this much rain for awhile, it's brought on the feeling. By the time we truly into winter, I'll be wishing for those days of blue skies and bright sunshine again... hahaha...

Jasmine x

Silver Member
Coming from England I know what a real winter feels like and I have to say today in Perth it was actually quiet pleasant.

W

wr3xr

When i'm at work I like rain and cold but when its my day off, I like the heat.

Snow is where its at for me! Maybe bluff knoll or the porongurups if we're lucky this year. If only they were 1000m higher it'd be a winter playground rather than 3cm of novelty snow lol

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
While getting all hot and sweaty in a molten pool of summer passion has it's place,I much prefer a long winter fuck to keep warm.:woot:

Happy2

Legend Member
Socks and Thongs ? Very (as Johnny Howard may say ) Unaustralian
It is surely a European, come British Bogan

svengali

Foundation Member
Yay its raining
Damn its raining Seeding time round and round we drive in ever diminishing circles Sunrise till lord knows when

Sounds like the legendary foo foo bird ( who is old enough to know that legend??)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Perfect weather for NOMS

11031.jpg

images

And Pillow Forts!!!!

tumblr_mzjgfippXI1swbysoo1_500.jpg