Winking @ Burswood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erin11

Massage Therapist
Bronze Member
Hi guys ;). Curious to where the wonderful, elusive & exclusive ' Pefect Touch ' therapists are ? Now known as
'Wink Massage' ! we are located in Burswood, nice and close to the city. 73 burswood rd ( rear access). Discreet parking in Craig st./ laneway. Look for the bright red door and our cute matching red wink outfits. ;);)
Available to treat you:
*The awesome sparkling JAZ star!
*The cheeky lil minx MARIA!
*The sexy, down to earth-ERIN!

Drop in after work or make a booking on 0478 499 465
Look for our Wink banner & red door entrance( @ Aka Pleasure Lounge.) ;) Wink Wink ;)

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hi guys ;). Curious to where the wonderful, elusive & exclusive ' Pefect Touch ' therapists are ? Now known as
'Wink Massage' ! we are located in Burswood, nice and close to the city. 73 burswood rd ( rear access). Discreet parking in Craig st./ laneway. Look for the bright red door and our cute matching red wink outfits. ;);)
Available to treat you:
*The awesome sparkling JAZ star!
*The cheeky lil minx MARIA!
*The sexy, down to earth-ERIN!

Drop in after work or make a booking on 0478 499 465
Look for our Wink banner & red door entrance( @ Aka Pleasure Lounge.) ;) Wink Wink ;)
Hi Erin, i will have to drop in and say hi to you, i have been told that your touch is perfect and your clients always leave with a grin

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
Maria looking at your shadow on the door, you look a bit nippy! Lol

Haha good spot what can I say I like to "point" the boys in the right direction

But I do believe it could be from all the foot and leg caressing you were doing while in this mini entrance

Xxx

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Wowee a very old post! The Willeton venue and the service offered there was awesome. happy days!

Status
Not open for further replies.