Wink secretary style

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
So there has been a lot of threads in regards to costumes so the gorgeous Erin and I have chosen to wear MATCHING outfits for all you lovely people. So why not enjoy a cheeky massage by one (or both) saucy secretary's.

Wink massage the place where girls enjoy having a laugh and a joke :p

maria.jpg maria1.jpg image.jpg

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Seeing Maria and Jaz quickly leaving one of the rooms when I arrived last night and Maria at first seeming mildly flustered leads me to believe groping isn't the only thing you ladies are teaching each other....
I think they had Rudyboy flat out in one of the rooms Nateeee, at least that was what Wink Burswood told me

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
well I had been wanting to see how many could fit on that big bed for a sleepover so I just thought I'd...................

L

Lord Spikey

So there has been a lot of threads in regards to costumes so the gorgeous Erin and I have chosen to wear MATCHING outfits for all you lovely people. So why not enjoy a cheeky massage by one (or both) saucy secretary's.

Wink massage the place where girls enjoy having a laugh and a joke :p

View attachment 33646 View attachment 33647 View attachment 33648

Hey. Get your hand off of Maria's cute little tushie and don't squeeze those boobies too hard, it will make her squeal.

L

Lord Spikey

And speaking of outfits.... Do any of your ladies own one of those cute little Japanese Schoolgirl Uniforms (Legal age, of course). Lol

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
and on another note, a big thank you to Erin and Maria who have gone out of their way to be as helpful as possible with our opening and setting up.

It's humbling to feel the love coming out of them, no pun/innuendo intended.

Thanks you girls,

RB and Miss Twinkle

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
It was quite fun especially walking up Craig st with Erin while in our costumes to promote our little massage place. And lots of touching........... Of Erin :p

Xxxx
I would have loved to have seen that Maria and Erin, i think i should be kept abreast of these events so i can at least be there pervimg on you both

Maria

Gold Member
I am sorry cruiser but I only have a set of breast and don't feel like I can part with either of them :p

Or maybe spikey he means you can have one and he can have one see boys it's nice to share

Cxx

L

Lord Spikey

I am sorry cruiser but I only have a set of breast and don't feel like I can part with either of them :p

Or maybe spikey he means you can have one and he can have one see boys it's nice to share

Cxx

Sorry, my school report said "Does not play well with others".

They are both mine, or I'm going home. Ner.

Maria

Gold Member
Sorry, my school report said "Does not play well with others".

They are both mine, or I'm going home. Ner.

And mine school report always said " willing to help others during lunch breaks "

But you can't take them home I like to play with them too :-(

If you take mine home I get to take your bean and crackers