wine, dine, 69

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Heard this song and it instantly reminded me of my Lounge observations. lol.

He's got his footy shorts on,
Worn the same socks for a week and he's keen
i think that's kind of mean.
She's got a full face on
her hair is all nicely done

what a shame
i think that's kind of lame
they say we all the same
but two can play the game ;)

all we want is to be wined dined and 69'd
is that too much to ask?
all these boys they talk the game but they don't have much class
wine, dine and 69? is that too much to ask

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
@Dakota Cameron not sure if I'm on the same wave length here but is this referring to how clients present themselves?

I never went for a service unless I was showered, groomed, smelling nice, cloths on point and a mirror check. Teeth and breath fresh.

Always take the time to observe how much effort a girl has gone into their outfit, perfume, make-up. Try to compliment on their appearance instead of just wanting 'get their gear off'.

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
@Dakota Cameron not sure if I'm on the same wave length here but is this referring to how clients present themselves?

I never went for a service unless I was showered, groomed, smelling nice, cloths on point and a mirror check. Teeth and breath fresh.

Always take the time to observe how much effort a girl has gone into their outfit, perfume, make-up. Try to compliment on their appearance instead of just wanting 'get their gear off'.
Hi thank you so much for all the effort and for appreciating us :) the songs a bit of light humour

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Alanis Morissette and Sheryl Crow were chart toppers, almost played on loop over the country radio back then. Love their music.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Well it is Saturday Night. Raise your Glass high and salute all the ladies working this weekend.
Please place any Tune you like, for the Ladies.

I´ll Never Be A Good Wife - Midnight Mist feat Dita von Teese​