Will she walk again?......I would like to ask a favour.....

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Dear Readers

A few months ago I was seeing a gorgeous girl from Germany (Non - WL). She has since gone back to Germany to spend time on her grandparents farm. We kept in contact and will meet again.

A tragedy has since taken place. She fell of her horse while riding and is at present paralysed from the waist down and losing sensation in her hands. All medical care that is available has been applied. She spends her days waiting for the doctor to tell her good news and is losing hope in her heart.

May I ask everyone who reads this thread to spend a moment closing your eyes and sending her a kind thought, a wish for her recovery, and perhaps leave a comment of encouragement that I will forward to her (she won't know where the comments came from).

My heart is heavy as I speak of this.....

Thank you in advance to all the kind souls.

Regards

Yoda

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

Tell her to stay strong and think positive, the human mind can do amazing things to the body. I have a friend who was in an extremely nasty car accident, was told he wouldn't live,,he lived, was told he would never speak, he speaks, was told he would never walk, he walks,,defy the doctors beautiful lady, you can do it :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Speedy recovery for this lovely lady of yours Yoda and may she one day walk arm in arm with you on a sunset beach here! :) *sending lots of +ve energy*

svengali

Foundation Member
Amen to Tania's comments. The final outcome of these types of injuries are usually not known for quite long time after the event.With good medical care, as I am sure she is getting in Germany, there is every reason to hope.

Please encourage her to stay strong because mental strength is vital in overcoming injuries of any type, I am not religious but for what kind thoughts are worth she has mine.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Right now she is off to a clinic to run some tests and some nerve stimulation.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hallo hallo.........viel Glueck..........Ich druecke dich unbekannterweise und hoffe dass du die starke hast um mit dieser situation zurecht zu kommen. Germany hat eines der besten health systems so du bist in guten handen. Da sind so viele positive Ergebnisse when it comes to spinal injuries.......it might take time but as Sexty8 says........"may the force be with you"......
Alles gute xxxxxxxx

happyguy

Bronze Member
Our best wishes and prayers are with her. Stay strong, don't give up hope, stay positive, Miracles do happen in life so keep on trying.......day will come that she's so eagerly looking for

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I am near a point of tears now and I am over joyed to say that my friend is now making progress in her recovery. She is able to sit up and is able to feel her legs and feet.

Thank you to all everyone who offered a kind thought whether you responded to this thread or not.

She is aware of all your support and is very grateful.

She may return to Perth with her parents for Christmas.

Thank you.......................

svengali

Foundation Member
Ah! that is very good.

If the sensory nerves are getting their act together there is every reason to hope the motor nerves won't be far behind. At the very least it means her spinal cord wasn't completely severed .

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow Miracle does happen. Congrats to her n family. Stroll down a Perth beach is not too far then.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Woo hoo, that's a chrissie present in itself. Not long before she can walk towards your open arms.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I believe making her aware so many people are behind her on top of het family and friends gave her the strength .

C

colzilla

I want to win lotto. Can we put some of our prayer$ towards that once... our German friend is better.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Lol.....Col.... If you pray to an alter called an ATM with the right code and have contributed enough to it before and it will grant you your wishes accordingly.

Most of us do that before a punt ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Lol.....Col.... If you pray to an alter called an ATM with the right code and have contributed enough to it before and it will grant you your wishes accordingly.

Most of us do that before a punt ;)

Or if he owns a truck and have some thick chains, ATM is no probs. lol...jackpot in tow and laughing all the way away from the bank.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Dear Readers

I am almost in tears as of a few moments ago I recieved a message from my friend.......

.....hun I am better every I can allready stand up on my feet :).....

Thank you. ...Thank you. ....Thank you to everyonefor every kind word, every kind thought, and every good intention. ..... Every bit contributed to her recovery.

Thank you.....

From the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Wow, she's a strong one Yoda. I admire her for her strength. Our words are only best wishes but this one takes the cake. It's her will that sees her through and maybe the thought of you. ;)