Why Women Need Big Penises To Smalls

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tarakstokes

I identify you are the similar as a lot of men who possess a characteristic penis dimension, you might feel kind of disappointed reading the name of this write up, but the easy realism is that sexy women like big participant. I am sure you know that sexy women really like large participant, allow me....

read more : adultfindout.com/blogs/why-women-need-big-penises-to-smalls/

Edit by lone road: this is obviously a link-farm bot-post, but since it sparked a discussion I'll leave the thread in place. Link unembedded but can be copied + pasted for those that are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Saige

ahhhhhh....I love cock as much as the next girl (ok, ok...maybe a little more than most...:laughing4) but I think that was an absolute load of bullshit!!!!

(no offence of course)

S

Saige

This is an exert from another one of there articles.........it was either written by a non-english speaking person OR a 6 year old cut and past some big words togther!!!

How Communicate & Impress Sexy WomanFriday, July 1st, 2011
Well, you are all set to get together somebody for date. But you this is the fact if you have to superior in communication so you can make an impression anybody very easily. You may know how neat you are in keeping the communication living when you are using free dating sites so you have to impress your partner too. We are blank when we create to date someone new so this is the big challenge for everyone. As we know a smart communication plays a good quality role in all kind of singles dating sites.

svengali

Foundation Member
What a load of unintelligible garbage. Obviously English is not the author's first language.

T

Tania Admin

Bigger is not necessarily better, there is such thing as too big,,though a pinky finger does not suffice either...

Bigger is not necessarily better, there is such thing as too big,,though a pinky finger does not suffice either...

Completely agree with Tania on this one... There's definitly such a thing as too big where no matter how ahem slippery and ready you are it still hurts like a b*tch!
Then you have the opposite end of the scale where thousands of pelvic floor excersises are no help to the frankfurter situation...
So hard to find a happy medium haha........................... :)

Claire xxx

H

Heavenly Hollie

I am of the opinion that larger is not better. I am a 'small' girl and find a small to average cock is comfortable and gives me scope to move around and enjoy more variety of sensations. A large one can be less pleasurable, and even painful if it's owner does not know how to handle it properly. The really big monster cocks can be like a weapon in the wrong hands. They scare me!!

Also, if a girl knows what to do with a penis inside, she can make a small one feel fully satisfying, just have to learn to grind the right way. Have no fear boys, you can give a girl multiple orgasms whatever size you have down there, as long as it is nice and hard, and BOTH parties know what to do with it.

bushbabe

Gold Member
It seems to me from this thread that boys still think that the larger the cock, the more the girl will be satisfied...... WRONG....... us MEN have learnt that it really isn't the size or even the cock at all....... it is all about the connection,......... mind, body and soul....... that is why us old foggies have it all over these younguns.......... isn't that right FUDD.

Bit like the Young Bull and Old Bull hey Happy2 and Farmboy.

McLuvin

Silver Member
Not to generalize but women who get more action (and working girls are of course in this group) will more often inherently need a larger penis. This isn't just theory. True, the mental side of it trumps all size issues, but in an 'everything else equal situation' it's basic physics.

Endymion

Silver Member
I have pondered on and off throughout my existence , and it seems a greater part of mankind has and continues to do the same, whether the size of the penis is important. Is larger better, and if so why? Is the amount of pleasure a woman obtains from intercourse proportional the dimensions of the tumescent reciprocating organ? Is the amount of pleasure obtained from intercourse really only a function of applied physics? If so, then there should be tucked away in some obscure library, books with several pages of mathematical formulae attesting to such a hypothesis. Ah my friends, no such volume, to my knowledge exists. However there are countless works of poetry, prose and art referring to the ecstacies and otherwise of "the old in-out." It is only important to have a large imagination when it comes to matters of sex.

T

Tania Admin

Not to generalize but women who get more action (and working girls are of course in this group) will more often inherently need a larger penis. This isn't just theory. True, the mental side of it trumps all size issues, but in an 'everything else equal situation' it's basic physics.

What a load of cod's wallop!! That's the silliest thing I've heard in like FOREVER!!!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It seems to me from this thread that boys still think that the larger the cock, the more the girl will be satisfied...... WRONG....... us MEN have learnt that it really isn't the size or even the cock at all....... it is all about the connection,......... mind, body and soul....... that is why us old foggies have it all over these younguns.......... isn't that right FUDD.
Hehehehehe bushbabe........you sound like my kind of bloke ;)..........mind, body and soul........I am loving it.
And yes Hollie25, I am with you. If the client's cock is too large it makes it difficult to relax during sex because you expect the pain (previous experiences......our body knows) and while you can't relax it makes it even more painful.....so catch 22 or vicious circle....:icon_scra........
I prefer the "mind, body, soul" concept.

R.xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Andrea

Hi Guys,
Personally i think that it does not matter what size anyone has ,its how you use it...I think these days the young ones do not know the art of seduction and very selfish regardless of the size
A bit like your tongue apart from talking lol... if you don't know what to do with it then there is no mind blowing experience to be had :( xx Andrea

TheCock

Legend Member
The best size to be is 8inch. Anything over can be too big! When girls have bigger sizes the small ones do not feel the same :(

McLuvin

Silver Member
I doubt there is a 'master' best size to be, but to keep it real.... there is a happy medium that tends towards the larger avg., just like guys prefer a happy medium that tends towards the 'tight.' Too tight is totally unpleasant just like too big is likely very unpleasant. To say that being really small is no big deal is like saying women being 'really loose' is no big deal. Again, just keeping it real.

kingbo

Silver Member

Bit like the Young Bull and Old Bull hey Happy2 and Farmboy.

HEY! us young ones still got the smooth moves too! I have picked up and pleasured a fair few cougars in my time... and only 24. but i do agree, listen, feel connect with her and you'll turn em to putty

Dionysus

Gold Member
I've never considered myself any larger than average before, and none of my partners had really commented on it. However, recently I've had sex with two Asian girls who, after mutual oral sex, were a little reticent about vaginal sex due to my size. They both initially hooked their index finger and thumb round the shaft of my cock to prevent penetration in missionary from being too deep. Once they were fully "warmed up" though we could proceed as normal through the other positions.

Purple Haze

Purple Haze
Silver Member
do they really, or is that just a ploy, cause call me old fashioned or wat but isn't how u use it that makes the the difference????

L

lovlicking

Im no hung donkey...
but every chic ive been with has sead its. how you use it that counts must be lots of big dicks thst dont know
what there doing.. or they dont get of on making a girl cum i always prefer to make the girl cum as much as thay can if i can get them over the edge and hav them cum then its time for me to cum....
the angle of the dangle ......

J

Jazzmine

Eugh, nothing more daunting than going down there and seeing the Eiffel Tower!! I'd much prefer an average size that is used right!

F

Farm Boy

I thought you were in the front office not the front line Jass?

Status
Not open for further replies.