why WL use lubricant?

P

Pain In Ass Boy

man i hate it when wl use lubricant it puts me right off specially caucasians wl they use it everytime on the other hand most of the dreamlane girls dont use lub feels so good :tongue8:

purrrv

Silver Member
It would probably be more appropriate for one of the ladies to comment, but I'll share my thoughts anyway...

I think it's fair to assume not all of us will get the ladies' juices flowing, and sex with a condom can be quite uncomfortable for both if there is too much friction (not to mention the increased risk of condom breakage)

Some ladies are more discreet than others. Some will put a dollop of lube downstairs while we are distracted, while others don't care if the kill our mood and blatantly help themselves to the lube pump on the bedside table just before the action starts.

Nothing worse than TOO MUCH lube though. Ladies please remember that the more you use the looser you feel, especially to those of us that aren't built like John Holmes!

Then we have the worrying ladies who don't shower between clients so there is plenty of lube left from earlier jobs. OOOH!

A

Amberley

Unfortunately it is the Girl who suffers from 'rubber burn' when engaging in sex whilst using a condom and no lube.

Reason is that the mans penis, whilst moving inside the Girls vagina, it is not moving within the condom, hence no rubber burns for the man... But try 3 or 4 'shags per shift'... without a lubricant... and the sensitive inner lining of the girls vagina will suffer severe rubber burns.

Some girls have to take several days off work, when this occurrs, depriving them of the ability to earn their income.

To expect a girl to have protected sex, with multiple clients, without the use of a lubricant is akin to asking a fire fighter to attend a fire without appropriate protective clothing.

Sorry, but lube is a part and parcel of paid sex.

WL use lube is understandable. Once @ EOO I had the lube on me before the condom, than more lube on her.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
No, in fact I am British old Chap, but been living here in the Antipodes since 1951.

M

Mary Anne PA

Hello pets when i was working in the forties in londondon during the second world war..rifle oil was common place....

Phanny doubtfire

F

Farm Boy

Hello pets when i was working in the forties in londondon during the second world war..rifle oil was common place....

Phanny doubtfire

Dad told me in WW2 when the boys were inspected, (for V D ) it was a SHORT ARM inspection .

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member

Phanny doubtfire

Just make quiet sure that you don't use Fish Oil my dear... or you might drive them all away!

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
lube is part of the wl's kit, without it, condoms can break and as mentioned rubber burn -ouch! We do get used to how much is needed so use only whats necessary. 709384- I'm surprised lube was put on before the condom unless your getting handrelief first. It can make the condom slip off. I guess a good way to think of it, is if you had a dildo inserted in your butt without lube but to a lesser degree of ouch. xx

dryfry

Bronze Member
Olive Oil could be used... Its good for you .Of course its no longer Virgin oil after use.