Why is swingers club growing so much as a trend?

casualfun

Legend Member
Each time I enter a swingers club. I imagine as I walk through the door a spotlight shines down on me and I am introduced to all. Be prepared to be looked at, gawked at, and drooled over. It's really not so bad and quite an ego boost.
1670745570686.png
Do you have your own personal reason?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
It's a great place to learn how to communicate with Lady's gain experience and have heaps of fun.
Between age 20 and 23 i went to quite a few Swingers Party's and learnt
This was not in Perth
Mainly O/S

It was like going to school for me because of the sexual experiences I had at the time

Great Training place :excited: :excited:

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
What happens in a swinger's party, i would really want to know. Have not been to any and don't know if am at all allowed! LOL

Don't judge me for this

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Swingers club can be the best place to get around with real fun. :D

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
What happens in a swinger's party, i would really want to know. Have not been to any and don't know if am at all allowed! LOL

Don't judge me for this
Swingers club is almost like a party sex

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Part of a session's court or high court or own court?
Oh sorry you have been to swinger's club to swinger's court! hahahaha
Being the judge of a court is dream of many rule breakers but never get true XD sad truth you know :D

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
You can make your dream come true only when you are sleeping ya! Go back to sleep and you can break, make rules being a judge of the court!
I wish I had the ability to recall back my dreams XD many can I can't

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I don't see them advertised much anymore. We used to have some great ones in Adelaide. I was a regular in the swingers party scene. Mostly couples. I always enjoyed the women there. The watching was always a turn on

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
I don't see them advertised much anymore. We used to have some great ones in Adelaide. I was a regular in the swingers party scene. Mostly couples. I always enjoyed the women there. The watching was always a turn on
Yes but why did it got stopped all of a sudden , I mean reduced in numbers?

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
Are there any rules to be followed?

When i see the below image i feel you choose a partner and have sex that's it. while you fuck one you cannot touch the other couple near you?

1670758118423.png

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Yes but why did it got stopped all of a sudden , I mean reduced in numbers?
Not sure to be honest. Places closed down or people move on. We had 3 different regular parties here in Adelaide. One was a bit clicky and prefers a set group of people. Age and look wise. They complained that a couple and I went to a room to early in the night lol. A brothel on South Rd used to run them occasionally. They had a fully equipped dungeon room. Great for watching. I remember sitting in the chair naked, just high heels on. Watching this guy tied to an X wooden frame. Being spanked

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Are there any rules to be followed?

When i see the below image i feel you choose a partner and have sex that's it. while you fuck one you cannot touch the other couple near you?

View attachment 156163
Each place will have its own separate rules. Safe sex is one of them. Then open rooms where people join in. Then closed rooms were people who hook up go and play

Jo India

Staff member
Legend Member
Not sure to be honest. Places closed down or people move on. We had 3 different regular parties here in Adelaide. One was a bit clicky and prefers a set group of people. Age and look wise. They complained that a couple and I went to a room to early in the night lol. A brothel on South Rd used to run them occasionally. They had a fully equipped dungeon room. Great for watching. I remember sitting in the chair naked, just high heels on. Watching this guy tied to an X wooden frame. Being spanked
Have you heard about Infusions Swingers Club in Belmont WA?

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Each place will have its own separate rules. Safe sex is one of them. Then open rooms where people join in. Then closed rooms were people who hook up go and play
I spent time in the private rooms
I don't mind sharing but I also did not want to get my butt fucked

Main rule's
Covered Sex Only
If it's not on Its not on
consensual sex with anyone involved of course
No Jealousy , It's about sex communication and fun

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

stovo82

Diamond Member
Men pay entry fees, women in for free. Women choose the guys, lots of angry ugly guys miss out on action. Angry frustrated guys would be fighting each other.